I am impressed!

Tachia International Village Language Center - I am impressed. :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

NO, I am not taking the piss. IVLC is our main competition in the adult market. Actually, our children’s English is doing quite well, but our adult English classes could use some work, help that is.

IVLC in one year has secured over 400 adult students in this town of only 76,000 people. The biggest school in the past had about 120 tops. I take my hat off to them. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

The administrator that helped them to success, and helped one of the children’s English buxiban’s in town become the biggest of the chain that it is in for the whole of Taiwan, did an awesome job. So, we’ve hired her. :smiling_imp:

But seriously, I am really impressed with the results and hope to duplicate them.

Why am I posting this?
Well, I wanted to say something nice about another language school and I am really impressed with this one. Good work. :bravo: :notworthy:

Make sure she brings her student list with her too! :smiling_imp: All 400 hundred students can be yours!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$