I am not a baby!

I used the search function on my XP machine tonight.

What the fuck is that cute little animated dog doing on my hard drive? I eventually got rid of the irritating dancing paperclip that wanted to ‘help’ me write my letters, but can’t figure out how to kick the puppy.

I really hate all that crap. Why can’t my computer just do what I ask it to without trying to entertain me at the same time? It’s a tool, not a bloody pet. How do I make it go away?

Thanks

Open the search function, Then click on “Change Preferences” Then “Without an animated screen character”

Life’s easy when you’ve got a big fluffy matthew looking after you.

How do I get the biscuit crumbs out of the keyboard?

You scream at your wife and said Honey, can you lick those off for me, please… or Honey, come here and clean this up for me…

[quote=“stragbasher”]Life’s easy when you’ve got a big fluffy matthew looking after you.

How do I get the biscuit crumbs out of the keyboard?[/quote]Using a small flathead screwdriver you can pry off the keys, then you can clean out the insides. When you take them off, make sure you remember which key goes where or it won’t help your typing. This is also a good chance to clean the keys themselves.
Then you can just push the keys back on.

I use compressed air or a vacuum cleaner. Much easier than prying off the keys. Turn the keyboard upside down when doing it.

T lolemi osdlj lx, fvnb. ojdkld, dhvkd xza/;cl bmj rj ri vldjk

my mother told me in the 60’s when she took typing classes, the type writes did not have the letters on them… imagine how good of a typer i would be if i was not always looking at my hands