I am proud of my partner because

I am deeply envious of all of you :slight_smile:

Hopefully one day I can contribute to a thread like this! My ex-SO is a total cow, and I hope she burns in hell for eternity

:slight_smile: <-- smiley face so its all ok

My lover has managed to maintain the joy of a child.
She is truly the cutest person I know.
She understands that my occasional tirades about Taiwan and its people are not personal attacks but instead symptoms of alienation and homesickness.
She is the feistiest person I know and doesn’t take shit from anybody.
She is more intelligent than me and yet accepts that she has much to learn from me.
She doesn’t hold my bad Chinese against me even though I have every reason to be better and no excuse not to be.
Her family is as adoring as she is… and they accepted me long before I accepted them.

But the biggest reason is that she’s seen me at my ugliest (both figuratively and literally) and still loves me.

Only the best thing out of many to come to me after arriving here seven years ago.

[quote=“Eros”]My lover has managed to maintain the joy of a child.
She is truly the cutest person I know.
She understands that my occasional tirades about Taiwan and its people are not personal attacks but instead symptoms of alienation and homesickness.
She is the feistiest person I know and doesn’t take shit from anybody.
She is more intelligent than me and yet accepts that she has much to learn from me.
She doesn’t hold my bad Chinese against me even though I have every reason to be better and no excuse not to be.
Her family is as adoring as she is… and they accepted me long before I accepted them.

But the biggest reason is that she’s seen me at my ugliest (both figuratively and literally) and still loves me.[/quote]

Um, you need to marry this girl. Yesterday.

Congratulations!

I have to resurrect this thread. My honey can no longer fit into his high school uniforms. They are too big.
He says that he can’t remember every having this waste size. His sister says it was elementary school.
And he is looking GOOD with it, too.
And I am SO proud.
He still thinks he is fat. I think he’s hotter by the day.

She is a tiny shy little girl who can tear through Rachmaninov concertos with more bravado than Ashkenazy.

Also, she makes great hamburgers.

Mine has an incredible singing voice too. It’s nice to have an SO who can sing to you. Wish I could sing :frowning: