I am the Hitler of snuggling!

Hitler never snuggled until it was far too late.
He was far too busy managing his crew of sadisitic murdering deviant perverts.
May they burn in hell evermore!

Yeah! Hitler sux! :fume:

All his bases are belong to us!

He was a strong leader though, you have to give him that.

Sandy, how can you say that!?!?!?!?! :noway:

Hitler was a looser and the epitome of evil! :thumbsdown:

I bet Hitler had to be coached to learn how to boil a two-minute egg.

A taxi driver told me once.
I couldn’t follow a man with a haircut like that, though.

[quote=“sandman”]A taxi driver told me once.
I couldn’t follow a man with a haircut like that, though.[/quote]

Myself, i could not have handled the spittle, dandruff, halitosis, and the vast amount of gel used to keep his slimy comb-over in place.
To say nothing about the flailing of the limbs…

Myself, i could not have handled the vast amount of gel used to keep his slimy comb-over in place.[/quote]
That wasn’t gel it was Brylcream.

Hitler! He was a big fat JERK!!! I don’t care what ANYBODY says!!

[quote=“sandman”]A taxi driver told me once.
I couldn’t follow a man with a haircut like that, though.[/quote]

That taxi driver had the same answer as “Adolf” Chen when I inquired about his chosen English name. “Attila” Wang offered pretty much the same reason, although strangely, “Dodo” couldn’t recall how he got his, leaving me suspicious a nasty English teacher had a hand in that one.

HG

Myself, i could not have handled the vast amount of gel used to keep his slimy comb-over in place.[/quote]
That wasn’t gel it was Brylcream.

[/quote]

And here I thought it just couldn’t get any worse!
next we’ll hear that he brushed!

I heard he was good with dogs.

I read some very funny story about Taiwanese taxi drivers and the German ambassador to Taiwan.

findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_q … _n10133051

[quote]TAIPEI, Taiwan (AP) – Adolf Hitler is one of this century’s most monstrous figures, but that didn’t discourage a Taiwanese company from using his image in an advertising campaign for German-made electric space heaters.

“We decided to use Hitler because as soon as you see him, you think of Germany. It leaves a deep impression,” Yu-shan Shen, of the K.E. and Kingstone trading firm in Taipei, said Monday.

The company’s 6-foot-tall subway ads in Taipei feature a smiling caricature of the Nazi leader in a khaki uniform and black jackboots, his right arm raised high in a salute. Above him is a white space heater and the slogan “Declare war on the cold front!”[/quote]
This is quite funny in itself, it reminds of The Producers.

But it gets better.

[quote]The ad was especially embarrassing to Germans in Taipei.

Johannes Goeth of the German Trade Office in Taipei said the advertisement didn’t surprise them because he often encounters Taiwanese who admire Hitler and lack a deep understanding of European history.

“Taxi drivers will often tell me Hitler was a great man, very strong,” Goeth said.[/quote]
Thing is I’ve been to Germany and I know how that is a remark that Germans absolutely won’t let slide. It’s like they have no choice but to argue. And the idea of them trying to argue the staggeringly obvious point that Hitler was not good in with taxi drivers here in broken English or equally broken Chinese is just very funny to me.

And it doesn’t matter if by some miracle of miming and sign language he convinces one taxi driver by the end of the ride, he has to start from scratch next time he gets in a cab, like Groundhog Day. It’s like he lives in special sort of hell designed for Germans.