I am upset for the reasons I state in my second post

I had no idea we were even together. We just met like 2 min ago.

If you read most of my post you’ll see I’m pretty easy going, facetious and good natured

Nothing personal I just find a bunch of paranoid and scared people here and they seem to like to take that out on New individuals coming in

I can only say that I am not aware that I am paranoid and scared ? Any group is going to have a mix of opinions and personalities , some huge differences .
I was a Mod for a while on the other channel and it was the same few individuals. It seems to take some few weeks to be accepted , but only if people are controversial mostly . Forumosa traffic figures would seem to suggest that it is not “dying” .
I would have posted more , but very busy recently.
just my opinion.

Wow so many people trying to explain or justify and only one welcoming me. I think that speaks for itself.

Welcome

Don’t you think that’s a little late not really sincere now that I had 2 explain it

I see you typing I can’t wait for another explanation or justification

Let me guess it had something to do with forgetting your car keys

don’t make fun of @shiadoa and car keys.
he turns into the Incredible Hulk

Well, as I mentioned , I have not been as active over the last few days so I am catching up . If you presume I am insincere I guess I tried . :slightly_frowning_face:

If you’re going to welcome someone a little bit of advice do it before they actually mention that you haven’t done it. Especially if it’s in their original post that you’re replying to. Then it might actually be perceived as being sincere.

But I understand it’s easier to keep making excuses.

No one is out to get you. But I think your posts are rubbing people the wrong way. Perhaps now is the time to pause and reflect on the contents of your own voluminous post history from the past few hours instead of lashing out at others? Also this thread has absolutely nothing to do with Facebook, so I made the title more accurate.

2 Likes

I saw some people are rubbed by OP’s posts, but I don’t know why. Maybe the timing was wrong?

A warm welcome to nobody. :cactus: :idunno:

Woah, Picky expects a marriage proposal on a first date. Consider yourself lucky you got dumped! :four_leaf_clover:

Tons of low-effort posts in a very short amount of time give the impression of spamming the board. Then when he or she is not received with effusive praise for all this, he or she lashes out at the board as a collective.

5 Likes

that is what most of frequent posters are doing.

some of frequent posters do similarly.

Nah

If you bring a little love to this place, you might get some back.

Take care,
Guy

2 Likes