I blame Germany and Angela Merkel

One really has to wonder what the hell was going on in the minds of Germany’s leadership when it laid out the welcome mat for 1 million plus illegal immigrants and then lobbied Turkey to stop the flow of migrants by paying it 9 billion euros. I think this directly caused Brexit. I also wonder WTF? France, Germany and Austria veto Turkey’s membership in the EU but then Germany and Austria get stuck taking lots more Muslims (supposedly their big fear) but from nations like Afghanistan, Somalia, Pakistan, Syria and Iraq rather than the relatively peaceful, moderate, well educated Turks. Can anyone explain to me how this clusterf*** made sense to anyone in any capacity whatsoever?

Theory 1: They have drunk deeply of the transnational Kool Aid.

Theory 2: They’re looking to dissolve the people and elect another.

Transnational progressivism is dying of its own contradictions. Suicide by suicide bomber. There are no citizens of the world, if you mean this planet. The west is learning this the hard way.

The current elite will die with it, and by it.

2 Likes

[quote=“rowland”]Theory 1: They have drunk deeply of the transnational Kool Aid.

Theory 2: They’re looking to dissolve the people and elect another.

Transnational progressivism is dying of its own contradictions. Suicide by suicide bomber. There are no citizens of the world, if you mean this planet. The west is learning this the hard way.

The current elite will die with it, and by it.[/quote]

I thought that we were told that people are all the same. They’re all just replaceable cogs in the machine. Are you suggesting this is not true? Better watch out for witch burning ceremonies.

1 Like

Wrong thread.

I think it’s a toss up between the creeping antidemocratic warmongering political union implemented by stealth and deception, the complete and utter economic clusterfuck, or the complete and utter immigration clusterfuck.

Greece should have gone first.

Dragged kicking and screaming into reality:

Update…

She’s not doing so well lately.

1 Like