I could not believe my eyes

9 PM, yesterday evening on Zhong Hua road, near Guting Junior High School:

I am sitting in my car with my GF waiting for her daughter to end afterschool.

Newly opened 7-11 on our left side.Taxi stops in front of 7-11.

Bald White face caucasian steps out, around 30-ish I guess, wearing white sunglasses positioned on his forehead. Not tall, neither thick.
He hesitates a second what to do. We watch.
:astonished: He opens his zipper, and starts peeing against the wall of the 7-11, while students (who just finished Junior High School) pass bye.
I was nailed down.Could not believe that this was happenig.

Next: Peeing takes a time, but afterwards, he touches his neck (giving it a massage as it looks stiff, but I presume it is only to clean his hands)
Than, he enters the 7-11 (see him stumbeling over something when he steps in) and comes out after 30 seconds withā€¦ a can of beer which is consumed directly while heading to his Taxi which waited for Mr. X pitstop.

Tell me, is this the attitude you and I are wanting to be compared with? No manners, no deasency

Bloke, if you read this, praise yourself that my GF did not let me step out of the car, but thrust me, the next time I see you, you gonna pie IN your pants.
Hope some people here recognize you cause you ARE the worst caucasian I have seen here.

:laughing: Always funny when men say stuff like this.

:laughing: Always funny when men say stuff like this.[/quote]

Normally, I consult, advice my victims to start bleeding before I arrive and get my hands on them, though this is not funny for females, you knowā€¦euh

[quote=ā€œceevee369ā€]but thrust me, the next time I see you, you gonna pie IN your pants.
Hope some people here recognize you cause you ARE the worst caucasian I have seen here.[/quote]

:laughing: Interesting invitation. Pie in pants imagery somewhat disturbing. Especially if it comes with fries and a side salad.

How could anyone here recognise him with sunglasses on?

BroomArmitageShanks

[quote=ā€œBroonAleā€]

BroomArmitageShanks[/quote]

They were on his forehead. So no problem. I know who he is talking about. The bald guy. Iā€™ve seen him everywhere.

Oh, and I want ice cream in my pants please.

I canā€™t believe he didnā€™t wash his hands!

Excellent tale. I may always be in the wrong place at the wrong time, but I encounter public urination quite frequently hereā€“from the taxi driver who, letā€™s face it, doesnā€™t have an office john, to the toddler whose parents place him strategically over the gutter to relieve himself. I just shake my head and walk on. Thatā€™s city living for you.

But you canā€™t make excuses for your pie guy. Maybe he was raised like the kid above. Or maybe he was hammered and knew not what he was doing. When you gotta go, you gotta go, right?

Iā€™d be wary of approaching him though. Your shoes and pant legs may become martyrs.

Song Ren Road in Taipei city. There are about four lines of cabs there outside the big office buildings. Those guys obviously donā€™t wash their hands. Thatā€™s why I always tip taxi drivers. I donā€™t want change back from some troglodyte who might hand me urine flecked change. And donā€™t ever deviate from the path on that street!

Are there any laws about indecent exposure, here? I remember my friend got cautioned for that for taking a leak in the street, back in Scotland.

It wasnā€™t me, I always use the ā€œjohnā€ to take a ā€œjakeā€.

J

No need to wash hands after #1

Could you tell if he was Canadian or not?

He wasnā€™t, but once again it was I who approved this.

Canadian? Certainly not. I did not spotted a Maple Leaf ā€¦ anywhereā€¦

Though,

Why is it so weird when a foreigner does it? Iā€™ve seen loads of locals, mostly old men and lots of kiddies, do that. Surely we donā€™t judge all Taiwanese based on those who prefer to piss in public. Not saying itā€™s cool, but the guy isnā€™t worth being beaten any more than the rest.

This is why itā€™s important to always carry your Canadian Nationality Test Kit
Handy isnā€™t it

I saw this in the Applre Daily yesterday.

AAF-

Excellent!

The white guy has shades with white lenses. Hmmmā€¦
Shouldnā€™t be too hard to spot him around here, especially when heā€™s making a spectacle of himself.

Inspector Clouseau is on the case.

[quote=ā€œToe Saveā€][quote=ā€œBroonAleā€]

BroomArmitageShanks[/quote]

They were on his forehead. So no problem. I know who he is talking about. The bald guy. Iā€™ve seen him everywhere.

.[/quote]

Stop looking in the mirrorā€¦ anyways it always pays to take a leak near a 7/11 so you can replenish whatever it was.

Dehydrationā€¦ a terrible thing.

Why it so weird?
Cause I would not look up if a local does this. They are local among the locals, despite manners or education. Like someone was ref. to the taxi drivers.
I could never imagine that a foreigner, being guest in this Country (and presuming he is a teacher yesā€¦) took the freedom to pie as on the front door of that new 7/11 , almost exposing his goods to the youngsters around.

You should have seen these kidā€™s faces. I found it simply shamefull, unmature and grossā€¦
Again, peeing in a corner, in the bushes, so far so good, but that dude attitude was simply over the top.
I would never think of beating him up. Just want to watch him peeing in his pants.

Germs? Donā€™t worry, urine is sterile. The same canā€™t be said for poo, though. Number 2s need hand washing. For a guy who barely touches skin to pee, washing hands is perhaps optional. And just rinsing the hands doesnā€™t do anything, folks: the germs that get on your hand need to be washed off with soap! (Trust me, or let me give you a small microbiology demonstration: germs do get transmitted through the toilet paper to your fingers as you wipeā€¦).

OTOH, having just peed in a public toilet I rarely wash my hands as the transfer rate of germs from a dry door handle to your dry skin is vanishingly small, while the transfer rate from wet surfaces to wet skin is embarrassingly high. Unless I am in a restaurant toilet, I am more concerned with my health than other peopleā€™s.

Interesting aside: here in Taiwan (among Chinese speakers anyway), a number 1 is a poo, and a number 2 is a pee. number one is BIGGER than number two, as it is more IMPORTANTā€¦ apparently. I donā€™t see that logic myself.