I could not believe my eyes

I know the feeling you have to see him pie he’s pamts.

A few weeks ago this forigner was standing infront off me at a bus stop in sanchong smoking. After he’s done he simply drop the remaining off he’s sigaret to the ground. Pie will brake down in nature while a sigaret filter will not. We are suposed to come from bether places where education is behter and then we do the same things as local Taxi drivers. I did see him again a few days later holding hands with a Taiwanese girl and I really wanted to go over there and tell her what kind off dude shes holding hands with. Can we try to be bether than the locals? My girlfriend is pissed off at locals trowing there garbage out the car window and forigners are easier to spot in Taiwan.

Sometime you just can’t wait:

metacafe.com/watch/175714/unlucky_pee/

I’ll piss wherever I goddamn please.

Is Quentin… the Canadian???

I agree peeing on a front door of any place is out of line, unless of course it happens to be a vile, treacherous, act involving retribution.

In this country there is an abundance of secure, vision obscuring places to pee. Some of them actually are enclosed with four walls, and a roof. Especially as a foreigner. Not a single gas station, hotel, or weeping willowish tree has ever refused my nee’ to pee’.

What I hate are the loutish sots who can’t even find the common decency to piss in a drainable area. Usually this goes in hand with some kind of concealment. But not always.

I know who the foreigner is, but I’m sworn to secrecy.

It’s fred smith.