I don't want to have babies any more

Should I stop being Loretta?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

After seeing what the prospect did to Sandman, and witnessing the way in which previously interesting people suddenly find themselves with nothing to say which doesn’t begin with “my son/daughter…” I have concluded that parenthood is not such a good option after all. Parents are like petrolheads or other geeks.

And anyway, I only wanted to have babies to get into the women’s forum. But it’s full of the most inane garbage, and speculation about how good Almas John is in bed. I’ve just broken up with his twin sister (we’re lesbians) so really I feel like this chapter of my life has come to a close.

Is it time to reinvent myself? Should I change my name again?

Want to swap passwords?

Loretta wrote: [quote]I’ve just broken up with his twin sister (we’re lesbians)[/quote]
Well, thanks for the sterling work you did. You lasted longer than most. Your organisation “Charity Shag” has brought a lot of happiness to countless poor undersexed souls.

As for your mention of chaps breeding, I’m afraid part of your problem is that as a lesbian you are unable to fathom such things.

But you do make - probably by chance - a good point. Forumosa’s demographics have changed and this reflects the wider shifts in waiguoren population: Old bastards staying on, young people with a future leaving, and relatively few replacements arriving.

[quote=“Loretta”]After seeing what the prospect did to Sandman, and witnessing the way in which previously interesting people suddenly find themselves with nothing to say which doesn’t begin with “my son/daughter…” I have concluded that parenthood is not such a good option after all. Parents are like petrolheads or other geeks.

And anyway, I only wanted to have babies to get into the women’s forum. But it’s full of the most inane garbage, and speculation about how good Almas John is in bed. I’ve just broken up with his twin sister (we’re lesbians) so really I feel like this chapter of my life has come to a close.

Is it time to reinvent myself? Should I change my name again?[/quote]
You, you, you. It’s all about you, isn’t it? Why don’t you make an honest woman out of Almas John’s sister? Once you’ve replicated at least once, we’ll tell you the location of the patio where we spend Sunday afternoons hiding from our responsibilities/wives.

Loretta if you could secure a balcony on a Sunday where there was a ban on conversing about children (unless to pour scourn on the little s.o.b.'s) AND the American Election I think you would soon have a mighty court.

I have a couple of friends with babies. They are fairly embarrassed at having got knocked up at their ages, though, so they don’t tend to advertise the fact when they are out with the rest of us.

Loretta has a beautiful dog. he has never felt the urge to discuss its completely standard developmental milestones, it’s bathroom habits or any of the completely dull doggy things it did, with me. He also never asked me to pick it up, accompany it to church or buy it a gift. He also never got drunk and asked me to adopt it if he died in a carcrash. Which is why I like Loretta*.

*A bit. Not much.

Is that anything like swapping spit?

You don’t need to want to have babies if you don’t want to, but you do have the right to want babies. Don’t let them oppress you.

[quote=“urodacus”]
Is that anything like swapping spit?[/quote]

Why would anyone swap spit?

[quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“urodacus”]

Why would anyone swap spit?[/quote]
Flavour. Nuance. Vintage.

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“urodacus”]

Why would anyone swap spit?[/quote]
Flavour. Nuance. Vintage.[/quote]

Vintage? What was a good year?

'58. Think about it. Imagine you had no rotten cavities. How empty and meaningless your spit would be. How uninvigorating. How completely lacking in edge, finish, bouquet. Now imagine swapping spit with a person with HUGE cavities, tombstone teeth, nonexistent dental hygiene. Are you starting to get the picture? There’s a whole new world out there, Buttercup.

[quote=“Loretta”]After seeing what the prospect did to Sandman, and witnessing the way in which previously interesting people suddenly find themselves with nothing to say which doesn’t begin with “my son/daughter…” I have concluded that parenthood is not such a good option after all. Parents are like petrolheads or other geeks.

Is it time to reinvent myself? Should I change my name again?[/quote]

My daughter says that you should think hard before changing your name.
Don’t choose a name like “Fred” . . . name’s like that don’t seem to work well here.

So what exactly did they like so much about AJ?
I was curious about the women’s forum myself, but Nama tried to tell me it was all tampon talk.

Yeah, but that’s the year my mother was born. TOO weird!

I have no cavities. No holes. Like, how cool is that???

[quote=“zender”]
I was curious myselfabout the women’s forum myself, but Nama tried to tell me it was all tampon talk.[/quote]

It’s completely unsalacious and quite fun, supportive and interesting. No tampon talk, really, as most of us are post-pubescent and have that stuff pretty much figured out. Most of the health stuff is in ‘Health and Fitness’, anyway. It doesn’t refer to the main site, much, so there aren’t really many discussions about the stuff that goes on outside. Unfortunately, there aren’t many women using forumosa, so it doesn’t get much traffic.

Demystified?

[quote=“Buttercup”]Yeah, but that’s the year my mother was born. TOO weird!

I have no cavities. No holes. Like, how cool is that???[/quote]

Are you one of those flossers?

I reckon the percentage of people who floss every day is equal to the percentage of people directly employed in the dental industry.

Yeah. I hate going to the dentist/doctor. I’d gargle bleach every day if it kept my teeth healthy.

[quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“zender”]
I was curious myselfabout the women’s forum myself, but Nama tried to tell me it was all tampon talk.[/quote]

It’s completely unsalacious and quite fun, supportive and interesting. No tampon talk, really, as most of us are post-pubescent and have that stuff pretty much figured out. Most of the health stuff is in ‘Health and Fitness’, anyway. It doesn’t refer to the main site, much, so there aren’t really many discussions about the stuff that goes on outside. Unfortunately, there aren’t many women using forumosa, so it doesn’t get much traffic.

Demystified?[/quote]

Bcup, I don’t know if I can believe you or not.

Seems to me, the womenfolk (well nama and you) are trying to divest it of all interest in an effort to keep my pryin’ eyes away. Yet, when Almas John speaks of it, I find my interest peeked all over again.

Can I get a one-day free pass?

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]You don’t need to want to have babies if you don’t want to, but you do have the right to want babies. Don’t let them oppress you.[/quote] And besides wine, sanitation, education and aquaducts, what have the Romans ever done for you anyway?!?

… at least this thread turned out more normal than I first expected - thought you were trying to SELL yours!

Didn’t Loretta used to be Slartibartfast? That’s a good one.