I fancy a Wagon Wheel!

How rude!

Our snack machine doesn’t have any Wagon Wheels, and I really fancy one RIGHT NOW. What is the world coming to?

Does it usually? Ours only has Lays crisps :frowning:

I’d kill an Irishman for a Jaffa Cake.

You have a snack machine? Bloody hell!

Yeah, but the fucker keeps holding on to my M&Ms. And if I put in 20NT more, it gives me those ones, but then the next packet gets stuck. Bloody con!

Snack Machine, cor and to think i have to go all the way down 14 floors by lift and walk 10 yards to 7-11.

Think I’ll ask the boss.

[quote=“StuartCa”]Snack Machine, cor and to think i have to go all the way down 14 floors by lift and walk 10 yards to 7-11.

Think I’ll ask the boss.[/quote]

Yeah, the irony is that I have to go down 19 floors and walk 100 metres to get to our snack machine, only to find out it doesn’t have Wagon Wheels.

Here ya go. Don’t say I never gave ya nuthin.

I don’t understand what you see in 'em. Looks like a good way to get splinters in yer tongue.

I thought he was talking about those 1000 CC beer mugs.

irishstu, don’t tell me you’ve never shaken down a vending machine. I find it hard to beleive you don’t know how to get that 2nd packet of M&M’s out. :smiling_imp:

Mrs Taffy is hooked on Penguins after her last trip to England. Funny, I always thought they were the boring biscuits - I’d much rather have a Wagon Wheel (but only the ones with jam inside). I agree with Little Miss Buttercup about the Jaffa Cakes - King of Biscuits. When will this country get civilised and offer a decent selection to accompany your corned beef sarnies at lunch? Pah!

Wagon Wheels? Penguins? Jaffa Cakes? Pah! Jacob’s Orange Club, thank you very much.

Taffy, if you can no longer satisfy your missus’ desires since returning from blighty, I suggest you try offering her a Tim Tam or two. Available at Watson’s. I believe.

Ah, the Tim Tams have been tried and found wanting - she’s a very particular lady. However, my tried and trusted method of dealing with her pining is to moan on about Cornish pasties until she gives up.