I found a pure wiener dog

The other night I was riding my scooter in the big field near my house. And I stopped near the middle and noticed something a few feet ahead of me in the grass. Looked like a puppy. But turned out to be a possibly 1 year old wiener dog. It was cold and rainning so I chased it for about 15-20min and caught it. It’s petrified of humans…and I noticed that its claws had been cut way too short by some cruel idiot…I guess they thought the bleeding and screaming was a normal part of cutting a dog’s claws.

Some people are going to say I should try and find its owners…well…I’d rather have it put to sleep than give it to the people who tortured the poor thing to the point where it ran away from them and is now so scared of people.

Anyway, I can’t keep it…so if anyone wants a beautiful expensive dog for free…let me know.

Mordeth, you’re a saint. If human heaven doesn’t except you, I’m sure doggy heaven has a space for you up there in the future. I hope you’ll be able to find it a good home soon.

Good work.
Got any pictures?

Is that the same as a dachshund?

Edit: OK, I a web search answers my question in the affirmative:

(In the UK we call them “sausage dogs”.)

[quote=“Juba”]Is that the same as a dachshund?

Edit: OK, I a web search answers my question in the affirmative:

(In the UK we call them “sausage dogs”.)[/quote]

Yes, but wiener is easier to spell…actually…I had to check it on dictionary.com…I wasn’t sure if it was I E or E I .

I gave it to a pet store nearby…which I feel kinda guilty about…because I hate those kinds of places…but my only other option was putting it back outside…and this rain isn’t supposed to stop anytime soon. So at least it’s warm and dry. Fuck…I hate this shit.

it is I E not E I and Mordeth you did a good thing for that dog even though… :angel:

Wow, that’s weird! We found one too! But it sounds like the one you found was in much better condition than the one we found!
The one we found has demodex, bad case too… But she’s recovering now.

If you are interested, here’s a link to her pictures and progress. The text is in Chinese but pictures will speak for themselves.

tw.myblog.yahoo.com/chocolatefre … 8&next=402

[quote=“annipooh”]Wow, that’s weird! We found one too! But it sounds like the one you found was in much better condition than the one we found!
The one we found has demodex, bad case too… But she’s recovering now.

If you are interested, here’s a link to her pictures and progress. The text is in Chinese but pictures will speak for themselves.

tw.myblog.yahoo.com/chocolatefre … 8&next=402[/quote]

Great another Saint like StrayDog to make me feel like even less of a man… :raspberry: :wink:

Awesome work you did helping the dog out…f’ing Taiwanese…dog gets sick…wait for awhile till it’s really bad…then throw it away. Hope the whole lot of them get the bird flu and die…except for your girlfriend annipooh…err…just realized you probably are the girl…well then, except for you and my girlfriend.

Wien is Vienna and Wiener is Viennese. It’s IE in Vienna and it’s IE in Wien, too. (My mother is Viennese so I have to know that.) Weiner would be winer as in winer and diner. Dachshund means badger hound. I suppose wieners are the right shape to go down badger holes, but my wiener’s keener on pussy than badger.

Are these daschunds still available for adoption?

Doo Doo isn’t really up for adoption now. She is still receiving treatments (shots every week and pills every day). Her hair’s been growing back slowly now. She also just got spayed about 10 days ago.

She is really attached to us and our dogs. It would break our hearts to give her away. So for now, we’re gonna keep her. And perhaps send her to the US to the family or something.

The one that I found is still at the petshop that took her from me. I’m sure he’d have a better time with a family. But they do walk it…I’ve seen them doing it. Would you like me to ask how much they’d let it go for? I could chip in on the price…since it was me that gave it to them…instead of caring for it myself.

Annipooh, that’s fantastic that you will be keeping her. It is so easy to get attached, especially if the new addition gets on so well with the rest of the family. I have had that experience a few times too.

Mordeth, I didn’t realize the pet shop is selling the dog for a profit now. It is not me who is interested in a wiener but one of my brother’s co-workers. So I will happily pass on the information you provide.

Keep up the good work.