I found the Mountain Dew!

You can always get a Coke Zero? Or a diet drink. I actually prefer it because the sugar makes my teeth feel funny.

1 Like

I have never drank so much soda here since they got the Mountain Dew lately

I think when you stop eating it, you stop tolerating it as well as you did before. And when you eat more and more of it you get hooked on it.

It’s a little ridiculous, honestly. I can barely consume half a mango these days without feeling overwhelmed by the sugar content. I feel like an old lady…

Sugar feels bad but the fake sugar tastes so…weird. I’ll just drink water…tea for my caffeine needs.

I don’t like some artificial sweeteners, some are indeed weird for me too.

I love water, the water in Italy is delicious. I drink a lot. That and fresh squeezed juice. The red oranges from Sicily are so delicious, but their season just ended.

Anything wrong with the one they have in the fountain at Costco?

Mountain Dew has been in every 7-11 I visit for the past…6 months or so.

Really? In Taipei?

In Taipei. Perhaps less than six months but at least since after CNY.

Sample size is generally limited to the 7-11 near my home and in my office building but both have had it for a long time.

1 Like

Does it taste different than the Mountain Dew in the states? I purchased some Mountain Dew in Taipei before - it tasted a lot different than I remembered. Even the two liter bottles in the states taste different than the smaller cans to me.

Yeah, sugary drinks! Not enough of them in Taiwan!

a diabetic’s paradise

RT Mart is selling packs of bottles at the moment

And Taiwanese Mountain Dew has even more sugar than US Mountain Dew. A Can of US Mountain Dew has about 40 grams of sugar, Taiwan Mountain Dew has 43 grams!

yes!

Never get it. I want my Diet Coke back la. Ain’t no one gives a sxxt about zero cokes. They’re the WORST

BK has Mountain Dew on their soda dispensers.

Carrefour are also selling Mountain Dew. I bought a four-pack last week.

I was so happy when I saw Mountain Dew in Family Mart. It’s finally here!

Flavor is a bit different compared to US Mountain Dew.

I may never have drunk a Mountain Dew in my life - if I have, it must have been in the last millennium. Y’all have made me curious!

But I also avoid Burger King and McDonald’s these days because I don’t want the soda, and ordering a burger and fries without a soda seems to blow up the ordering algorithms.

1 Like