I had a wee cock

My boyfriend is playing “I had a wee cock” on his phone over and over again. What should I do?

He just goes
“I had a wee cock, and I loved it well,
I fed my cock on yonder hill;
My cock, lily-cock. lily-cock, coo;
Every one loves their cock, why should not I love my cock too?”

AGAIN and AGAIN!

Please give me advice. Anyone. PLEASE!!!
I don’t understand why this is happening!!!

I always thought you were a guy!

Put “Don’t want no short dick man” on your phone.

Frost… you may be assuming too much.

Are you sure it’s not “Has Anyone Seen My Cock?” by Ivor Biggun ?

freespace.virgin.net/stephen.the … ckerel.txt

Is it moose cock?

You have a wee cock to go with your lil’puss?

My flatmate was correcting student essays in some sorry-ass buxiban as an extra Saturday job about 10 years back when she hit one that was entitled “My Cock”. The whole thing was a delicately balanced double-entendre written by either an incredibly bored native speaker or a Taiwanese student with the ability to memorize entire paragraphs of English perfectly. Stuff like “I have a cock, it’s a large cock…it wakes me up every morning. It needs so much attention. I have to stroke it…” and so on. Just on the line. We always regretted that she didn’t stuff the paper on her pocket and take it out with her.

Perhaps the student had innocently studied certain English-teaching materials prepared by a bored native speaker at a publishing company I used to work at. One story I was requested to proofread was all about some farm girl who was woken up every morning by a ‘huge, naughty cock’. And so on. The piece had been published - the version I was checking was being reused in a dictionary as an example of the common American English word “cock”.
I pointed out to the Taiwanese editor that ‘cock’ to mean ‘male chicken’ was not common American English. It was news to her, and to all the other Taiwanese editors in the room.