I have it all...now what?

Oh stop your blathering woman. None of us men have ever SEEN dirty dancing, so your quotes fall on deaf ears.[/quote]

Whatever. :unamused: I brought a watermelon.[/quote]

This is grammatical nonsense. You ‘took’ a watermelon. Asia has killed you. Sure fire test… Answer the following question:

In England you would say…

1. The next couple eliminated IS Mark and Sarah.
  2. The next couple eliminated ARE Mark and Sarah.

One answer means you still cling slightly to reality. The other means you are a watermelon bringer.

Oh stop your blathering woman. None of us men have ever SEEN dirty dancing, so your quotes fall on deaf ears.[/quote]

Whatever. :unamused: I brought a watermelon.[/quote]

This is grammatical nonsense. You ‘took’ a watermelon. Asia has killed you. Sure fire test… Answer the following question:

In England you would say…

1. The next couple eliminated IS Mark and Sarah.
  2. The next couple eliminated ARE Mark and Sarah.

One answer means you still cling slightly to reality. The other means you are a watermelon bringer.[/quote]

Not true. Why would you say ‘take’ instead of ‘bring’? Eh?

I don’t watch game shows…

I don’t know about England but in Scotland the question wouldn’t arise, viz. “Mark and Sarah. Ya soond like a couple ay poofs. Onywye, yiz are baith fucked.”
Doon sooth, though, they’d say (1).
Nae watermelons oan ME, ya fuckin’ radge!

Question dodging aside…

I BROUGHT a watermelon.

Where to begin?

In reference to the past… ‘I took a…’
In response to the question: ‘What have you brought?’ "I HAVE brought a waterelon.’
In response to the question: ‘Who brought a watermelon.’ “I HAVE brought a watermelon.”

Sloppy, sloppy.

There wasn’t a question. How can you infer the grammatical context from that sentence? Unless of course… no… that’s too crazy… Unless YOU LOVE ‘DIRTY DANCING’ AND WATCH IT EVERY DAY, ALONE IN YOUR ROOM!

Hey, hey baby!

You don’t have everything, I bet you don’t have a dinosaur.

Oh yeah, and you have?

You, sir, LOSE!!!.
I have Funk500, the original Knobosaurus Rex.

Once again, sir, I strongly recommend penicillin! :astonished:

‘I am the penis king. I can do… anything…’

Yup. Penisillin’s great for a saur knob. Why are you telling us this though, chief? Shouldn’t you be wanting to keep it quiet.

And I am the goblin king. A goblin king out-ranks a penis king, according to Maslows hierarchy of needs.

And I didn’t know ‘Dirty Dancing’ had any words. I thought it was just Lord Patrick and Lady Jennifer dancing to ‘Time of my life’ for 90 minutes. I brought watermelon? What is it? A film about obstetrics?

Wrong. The gobblin’ king kneels at the feet of the penis king.

GOBLIN, not GOBBLIN. The Gobblin king is called Julian.

‘Hob knobbling, with the goblin. The goblin girl from the underworld’

DD Merchandise!
truffleshuffle.co.uk/store/i … -shirt.jpg

i brought a watermelon a glass of water.

i took a watermelon from behind.

that oughta clear things up.

Y’still need pennicillin.

I ate my watermelon. Perhaps someone could bring me another one… :smiley: