I heart huckleberries (sp? - huckerbees maybe)

Having trouble reconciling the ultimate inconsequentiality of that which is you with your dreams of glory, or at least of owning a seadoo? Boy have I got a movie for you “I heart huckleberries” starring Dustin Hoffman, Mark Walberg, Lily Tomlin and a couple other people. Available at Blockbusters now. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

I Heart Huckabees

That’s a really funny film. I enjoyed it immensely. I rented it along with Melinda & Melinda, Woody Allen’s latest. Not one of his best by a long shot but interesting nonetheless once you get over his Manhattanite angst. :wink:

Review here
I haven’t seen it, but it looks interesting.

Woody Allen has been doing the neurotic guy with penis envy thing for so long now it’s embarassing. Especially after a film like “Crimes and Misdemeanors” that showed what he is capable of when he takes himself seriously.

Anywho, yes I Heart Huckabees is a wonderfully intelligent, funny film that tackles the BIG questions (the paradox of human nature for one) without getting in the least bit preachy. And of course I loved the Mark Walberg character! (In fact if I was a thousand times sexier I would almost BE the Walberg character.)

Great film! It had me crying with laughter! It put a smile on my face that lasted for days after I saw it!

So many good quotes too!

Have you ever transcended space and time?
Yes. No. Uh, time, not space… No, I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Nobody sits like this rock sits. You rock, rock.

We don’t have to ask these kinds of questions do we mom?
Of course we don’t hunny.

How am I not myself?!?
Peace