I know exactly what Erhu needs

An Erhu Playa!

“I play the butterfly lover!”

If interested, there’s also a movie of “The Player” in action. :smiley:

I keep offering her mine. She doesn’t want him.

Oh boy. Erhu definitely does NOT need another Playa. Not in this lifetime anyway. But a super cool, fun and neat

[color=orange]E[/color][color=blue]R[/color][color=orange]H[/color][color=green]U[/color][color=indigo] P[/color][color=red]L[/color][color=blue]A[/color][color=violet]Y[/color][color=orange]E[/color][color=green]R[/color]
might be just what the doctor ordered. Yes, I’m gonna put this one on my Christmas list, MK.

Let’s see…I’ll begin my letter with: Dear Santa :pray: :pray:

The fact you matched those letters Erhu makes me worry - twice.

Once, cos you did it, and twice cos I noticed :s

What can I say? I’m bored.

I want Santa to bring me that
[color=orange]E[/color][color=blue]R[/color][color=orange]H[/color][color=green]U[/color][color=indigo] P[/color][color=red]L[/color][color=blue]A[/color][color=violet]Y[/color][color=orange]E[/color][color=green]R[/color]
NOW!

NOW! NOW! NOW!! :taz:

You’re bored? The longer I stare at those letters, this is what I see:

A HURLER YEP
A HYPER LURE
A HYPE LURER
HEALEY PURR
HAULER PREY
HARLEY PURE
HARLEY PERU
HARLEY RE UP
ALE HEY PURR
ALE PREY RUH
RARELY UP EH
EARLY HER UP
LAYER HER UP
RELAY HER UP
REAP YE HURL
LARRY HEE UP
LAY HER PURE
LAY HE PURER
RAP HER YULE
PRAY HE LURE
PAY HE RULER
PAY HE LURER
PAY HER RULE
PAY HER LURE

This is getting sad, Truant. I think it’s time to go to sleep now.

No Erhu, I think you needa a Erhu LOVER. That would be better. :sunglasses:

I purchased a ‘tool’ kit at a place on Dun Hua. Perfect place for all your intimate needs, Erhu. The tool belt is sold seperately but it’s worth it for the sheer reaction.

Mental Picture
I burst into the bedroom ‘tool’ belt on with a various assortment of jackhammers and plugs. Batteries and accessories that resemble a soldiers ammo belt. I look like a XXX version of Tim “The Toolman” Taylor. “Giddey up!”

But half the fun would be undoing the belt…

Hmmmm… :whistle:

Grin

Hey, why are you people making this X-rated? Did you see the Erhu Player? It’s a funny little guy who plays the Erhu. We are not talking about “intimate needs”. Stop that! :no-no:

The problem is that everything is x-rated if you look hard enough. Even the little Erhu.

Sorry, but Erhu tells me she likes playaz with hair only. This doll would need to wear a wig.

Mate,

lack of hair is the least of that dude’s worries. He’s got a spare couple of eyes or something.

Besides, hair is for pretty boys, not manly men.

Those are his Hoakleys.