<<I Left My Heart in Aegean Sea>>

or something like that title.

I Left My Heart in Aegean Sea

I saw this book in the bookstore today. It was written, photo’d, by some guy name Yu Chang Chen who has an English name Justin, and his book is now #6 bestseller here. It’s nothing but photos of Greece, as far as I can tell. It was published by Locus Books, sells for NT$250 and from wife tells me that the guy’s website has 2 million hits already in 6 months or less!

Who is the guy Justin Chen, and what is this book about, and why is a bestseller here? My wife also said some TV show made a documentary about that guy and that is how his book became so popular?

here are some links. Maybe those who read Chinese can decipsher and explain. Thanks bunches.

home.kimo.com.tw/yuchang_chen.tw/

books.com.tw/exep/prod/books … 0010229050

Holy Smoke, did someone give me kwanshee already? Thank you sir maam miss mister.

Winter, what a boring post. who cares about that stuff anyway. I went to Greece a long time ago and stayed in a cave with Joanie Mitchell and Judy Collins and David Geffen and we wrote several songs together including FREE MAN IN PARIS. Who cares about a photo book in Taiwan by someone no one ever heard of. You can “read” the book for free on his website, it’s all photos. Please, winter, I know you are bored, the ad business sucks, you can’t write clever copy to save your life, Wolman could take your job in a minute and write much better sloggins, so please, make sense next time or forever get out of here. I can make life miserable for people like you, Johnny Winter, you poseur!

Shut up, Formosa. And you can’t donate guanxi to yourself, you dumbass redneck mountainpigging sidesnapping turtlemonger you!

Winter, get a life! You definitely have too much time on your hands. I should know that!

I do.

Medication time.

Nurse Ratchett.

Way to go EF/JW!!
Use all that pent up frustration at being put in the doggie house to flame yourself!! That’s great stuff.
:slight_smile: