I Left My Wife. She Followed Me. She's Now Squatting in my new home

Title sums it up. I moved out of my abusive wife’s home. And moved in with a male friend. We forgot to lock the door she walks in and now refuses to leave. Police were called and the said they can’t forcibly remove anyone from anywhere. I asked them if I could go squat in a random home down the street…and they said yes…and they’d be unable to remove me. So according to the police who arrived you can enter anyone’s home in Taiwan…and just LIVE THERE…and they can’t do anything about it. My new home is not in my name…and my roommate whose name it is under was telling the police that she entered without permission and he wants her out. They refused.

so of course my question is, how do I get the psycho b**** out of my home? Or can she just live with me forever according to Taiwan law and follow me anywhere I go?

Move again suddenly, farther away this time, and don’t let her know where you are.

Odd. Contact a lawyer. The police are not lawyers.

Sorry for your sad situ though. No way to resolve, work out something with your wife?

Moving again is problematic as it took all my friends multiple days to move my shit in the first place. I also have a dog and a contract. I’m already paying rent on two homes…adding on a third might break me.

Tommy is correct, contact a lawyer. They need to know what to arrest her for, probably illegal trespass. No idea what the law here says about that, so, good luck.

Can’t your roommates, being able bodied, move her out?

Get a strong person (or persons) to physically carry her out without hurting her. Like in a bear hug, from behind so she can’t bite. If she has any brains she will try to latch onto stuff with her hands on her way to the door, so you might want to clear a path before you start. Take her out backwards so she cant see stuff to grab or stick her legs out. She might kick too but that won’t stop her progress out the door. Video tape everything but only to prove you did not hurt her, in case she sues for you for what are actually self-inflicted injuries (like a broken toe from kicking the wall).

Unless of course you want to upload the video to YouTube.

I’m kidding! :smiley:

Kind of.

Anyway, that’s what I would do. Good luck.

Then under what authority did they remove the Sunflowers?

Defloration law.

[quote=“antarcticbeech”]Get a strong person (or persons) to physically carry her out without hurting her. Like in a bear hug, from behind so she can’t bite. If she has any brains she will try to latch onto stuff with her hands on her way to the door, so you might want to clear a path before you start. Take her out backwards so she cant see stuff to grab or stick her legs out. She might kick too but that won’t stop her progress out the door. Video tape everything but only to prove you did not hurt her, in case she sues for you for what are actually self-inflicted injuries (like a broken toe from kicking the wall).

Unless of course you want to upload the video to YouTube.

I’m kidding! :smiley:

Kind of.

Anyway, that’s what I would do. Good luck.[/quote]

I’d be concerned about a lawsuit anyways- saying she got hurt when she didn’t, bruising herself then showing it to police.

It’s really crazy that the police won’t take her away.

Probably the best thing you can do is do some reverse psychology. Maybe try being really clingy and she’ll lose interest? Try to make yourself as unattractive as possible.

What is she going to do, never leave? Remove all the food, etc.

Install lock on bathroom door, only you and room mate have the key…
Doesn’t she have a job?

How does she feel about cockroaches? Cockroaches tend to be super effective against Taiwanese women. Put one on the end of a stick and dangle next to her or something like that. This could well work, but then how are you going to stop her the next time she does it?

Where’s your kid while she is squatting in your new home? Do either of you care about the third person in your relationship?

1 Like

Facebook shame her.

All your comments are incredibly disgusting…

That poor woman went through a hell of a time with her husband’s accident and now that he is recovering and pocketed a bunch of cash, he comes here and call her a B**ch?!?!

Well, then let me tell you how glad I am for not giving u a penny!

Did you bring your kid with you or your STUFF was more important?

Waiting for your new crying video on YouTube

Leave the toilet seat up.

One of you stay there at all times with the video cam on. She has to leave eventually, then call in the locksmith. Make sure all access points are blocked. I had something like this happening to me, and I had bars put up on a window, and had locks replaced.

[quote=“Markova”]All your comments are incredibly disgusting…

That poor woman went through a hell of a time with her husband’s accident and now that he is recovering and pocketed a bunch of cash, he comes here and call her a B**ch?!?!

Well, then let me tell you how glad I am for not giving u a penny!

Did you bring your kid with you or your STUFF was more important?

Waiting for your new crying video on YouTube[/quote]

I was in the process of leaving her before the accident happened. And after the accident she continued to abuse and attack me. Hence I had to pay for my friends plane tickets to fly them to Taiwan under orders to protect me from her. She’s abusive. I’m the victim. Nice try though.