I Left My Wife. She Followed Me. She's Now Squatting in my new home

Obviously she doesn’t want to be with you either.
What she wants is her share of all the financial support you received.
As your wife, she is entitled to get half of everything you both own. She might also need a monthly financial support to rise your child.

Pay her and she will be gone with a smile on her face!

[quote=“Markova”]Obviously she doesn’t want to be with you either.
As your wife, she is entitled to get half of everything you both own. She might also need a monthly financial support to rise your child.

Pay her and she will be gone with a smile on her face![/quote]

How do you know what she wants?

[quote=“Mr He”][quote=“Markova”]Obviously she doesn’t want to be with you either.

How do you know what she wants?[/quote]

I’m one of his YouTube followers…

:ponder: She’s is your wife, she’s the right to live with you anywhere you are. She’s family!

[quote=“Markova”][quote=“Mr He”][quote=“Markova”]Obviously she doesn’t want to be with you either.

How do you know what she wants?[/quote]

I’m one of his YouTube followers…[/quote]
And?

What actually goes down in an abusive marriage is hard to say, unless you actually live with them.

Make her leave by stinking up the place. Buy (get one of your buds to buy) like 20 variants of the smelliest French cheese, eat them, don’t shower, and keep farting in her direction while singing “A-bian, Da-bian fa la la la la la.”

Completely ignore her works best. No food, no water, keep toilets locked off and wait her out. Do not even acknowledge her presence.

don’t let her watch TV or charge her phone.

she’ll last less than a day, if she’s like most TW women.

[quote=“antarcticbeech”]Get a strong person (or persons) to physically carry her out without hurting her. Like in a bear hug, from behind so she can’t bite. If she has any brains she will try to latch onto stuff with her hands on her way to the door, so you might want to clear a path before you start. Take her out backwards so she cant see stuff to grab or stick her legs out. She might kick too but that won’t stop her progress out the door. Video tape everything but only to prove you did not hurt her, in case she sues for you for what are actually self-inflicted injuries (like a broken toe from kicking the wall).

Unless of course you want to upload the video to YouTube.
[/quote]
You are good!

I thought you recently broke both your legs and your back(?) and had some fingers amputated… have you recovered from all that? What happened about all your medical bills?

How has she been abusive to you? Do you have any evidence of her abuse? It must be pretty serious if you are paying other humans to fly both figuratively and literally to your aid. She gone Misery on you?

Call her mum, tell her to come pick up her daughter.

Okay, call the police again and again. Call the foreign affairs police. It is not correct that your friend cannot have your wife removed, you were fobbed off.

Your wife is afraid to be left behind without a penny and with a child to rise.

As husband and wife, your money is her money and if you happen to divorce her, you will have to pay her half of all the charity money you rised.

Be a responsible adult and pay her her cut.

The faster you divorce her, the sooner you will be able to keep the ongoing charity $$ all for you.

If u want advice regarding police and legal matters, hire a lawyer.

[quote=“Markova”]

As husband and wife, your money is her money and if you happen to divorce her, you will have to pay her half of all the charity money you rised.

The faster you divorce her, the sooner you will be able to keep the ongoing charity $$ all for you.[/quote]

What utter rot.

And why would, being a responsible husband and father, garbage in your eyes?

I see lots of cry baby posters here with a very little sense of responsibility…

[quote=“Markova”]In one of your videos you said that she was ok with you leaving but that she wouldn’t let you go with your bank documents, credit cards…

Your wife is afraid to be left behind without a penny and with a child to rise.

The faster you divorce her, the sooner you will be able to keep the ongoing charity $$ all for you.[/quote]

Having some experience in divorces here, I can add some additional information. He only has to give her half his net assets if she has none. Max. child support in Taoyuan County is NT$18k. That is if she earns nothing, and he has a fairly high income. If she earns the same as he does, he will pay half of that. My ex. earned NT$20k a month, I was in a somewhat different bracket and wound up paying somewhat less than 18k.

Marriage can be such a disaster. If Mordeth had my personality the wife will be running away so fast, not the other way around. But kidding aside. You do have a responsibility to her and to your child. You should work out some arrangement. Treat her like a human being. Treat her as you would want to be treated.

Marriage is a serious matter (especially when one has a child) and not just a piece of paper. Seek the advice of marriage counselors. And do see a lawyer to see your legal obligations.

You can’t just walk away. You won’t be able to.

And you shouldn’t.

If you didn’t have a child and you simply can not handle her, maybe you could run back to Canada and start over.

Anyway, its a tough situation that nobody really wants to be in. You should find ways to let her down gently. Encourage her to work (if she doesn’t) and be self sufficient moneywise.

My Dad always said marriage should be just valid for five years and has to be renewed. Its a joke, but has some validity.

Seriously I can name the clause in the criminal code she violated by walking into other’s house and refusing to leave.

I’ve got no sympathy for crazy exes of either gender, but any man who leaves his own dependent child in the lurch is the lowest of the low.

Please tell me that’s not what’s happening here.