I like my toilet

I’m wondering two things here. Firstly, how much better than a scooter is it? I mean does it go faster and get more miles to the gallon?
Secondly if its really that good, does it actually increase your toilet time?

I sort of have a secret sort of question that I guess I’ll just go ahead and air anyway…
…Can I have a go? I mean you could bring it round and I’ll buy the beer. You could bring a couple of friends, I’ll bring over a couple and we could all compare experiences or something. Actually I suppose I’d have to cook up a chilli and a curry or something to go with the beer and we could make it last all night.

Yeehaw!

I’m wondering two things here. Firstly, how much better than a scooter is it? I mean does it go faster and get more miles to the gallon?
Secondly if its really that good, does it actually increase your toilet time?

I sort of have a secret sort of question that I guess I’ll just go ahead and air anyway…
…Can I have a go? I mean you could bring it round and I’ll buy the beer. You could bring a couple of friends, I’ll bring over a couple and we could all compare experiences or something. Actually I suppose I’d have to cook up a chilli and a curry or something to go with the beer and we could make it last all night.

Yeehaw!
[/quote]

Second to the scooter! Need that transportation, but yes it increases my toilet time, though actual time making potty is reduced due to quicker finishing - most of the time is quality time dreaming up new concepts and transporting my consciousness onto other planes of existence.

But hey look, she’s my princess, she aint a Bangkok hooker, so no, I’m afraid I can’t give freebies one (really) sloppy seconds, but thanks for the chili and beer offer.

Hemorrhoids danger?

Burned hams?

Thanks to this thread, I now have toilet envy. Thanks… :s

it’s a slightly warming feeling, no burns yet, and the hemorrhoids were already colonizing, no additional infiltration - in fact, the spray water temperature is adjustable, as are the rear and front spray directions, and the blower speed. It’s pretty much the greatest invention. When I was done my first adventure on it, I jumped up and did this:

So you can prevent the balls from fluttering in the breeze? :ponder:

If you only could put the thing in there … every day would start out perfect … except on typhoon days of course …

So you can prevent the balls from fluttering in the breeze? :ponder:[/quote]

See, the fluttering is part of the ecstasy. I’m tellin ya, find 13k and go spring for it, you will not be disappointed!

[quote=“TwoTongues”]Yes but do you have one of these:

[/quote]

It’s indeed a far cry from the humble beginnings of the outhouse …

I AM CORNHOLIO! I NEED T.P. FOR MY BUNGHOLIO!

(Ahem…)

I heard there was this bar in San Francisco that had a bunch of toilets arranged in a semi-circle. And each one had two openings–one on top, where you’d expect, and another on the bottom front, so somebody could lie on the floor and slide their head in underneath.

I guess my most memorable toilet experience was the one in Huangshan (China), where a pit latrine turned out to double as a pigpen. (Note to self: never eat pork at Huangshan.) No biday, but the pig would put his snout up to where his food was coming from.