I live in Taiwan surrounded by Taiwanese. AMA (mad_masala edition)

I’ve been living in a place called Taiwan for a few years now. Ask me anything.

What’s in that bowl? It looks kinda gross, but I guess it could also be something nice. I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

Hello, thanks for coming to this AMA. I think that bowl contains most likely an Indian mix of spices called “masala”. The reason why I believe that is because I found that picture among the first results when searching “masala” on google images.

Next question.

1 Like

Are you sure it isn’t lurou fan? Or catfood?

Is it true Taiwanese people are really friendly and Taiwanese food is as good as people say?

1 Like

I didn’t know rhetorical questions were allowed…

Where are you come from; and when are you going home?

7 Likes

Do you live in Bangkok or Chiangmai? Also, is it true about the ladyboys??

6 Likes

Hello, thanks for coming to this AMA.

Yes, and let me explain you why. Lurou fan is just a fancy name for fucked up shitty rice. The powder in the picture would have to be a really fucked up rice… if it were rice. Like badly processed by a human body and converted in dusty diarrhea. Cat food isn’t served as powder either.

Hello, thanks for coming to this AMA.

Let me split your words into separated questions:

You are talking about Taiwanese like if all of them were clones. While I kinda see what you mean, actually they are different, and some are friendly and some others less friendly. Generally speaking though they look friendlier than what they actually are when they backstab you.

That depends much on what people you talk to. There’s a wide variety of opinions on this topic. My opinion is that you get bored soon of eating noodles and rice and dumplings.

3 Likes

Hello, thank you for coming to this AMA.

I come from outside Taiwan, and I’m already at home, lying over my bed, with a laptop on my lap.

Hello, thank you for coming to this AMA.

I like both places.

What is true about the ladyboys???

All my USA bros say Taiwan is full of ladyboys. Have you tried any? Also, I bet the Pad Tai is good there!!

2 Likes

Hello, thank you for coming. All your friends are wrong. It is also possible that all your friends are full of shit. Or that all your friends are ladyboys.

However, I have definitively seen several transgenders in Taipei area.

What do you mean. How can I try them?

Then I should try it!

Aren’t you afraid that electomagnetic rays from your laptop will irradiate your testicles? (apologies for assuming your gender)

Hello, thank you for participating in this AMA.

I have to confess that I had to google that one. I mean, I doubted that there was such thing “electromagnetic rays”, but you happen to be right. According to some random source of information I just found online, electromagnetic radiation could take form as X-rays and gamma rays. I’m not going to google it but I would be very surprised if my laptop could produce either.

So my answer to your question is no, I’m not afraid of Taiwanese.

Thank you so much for clearing up all my Taiwan-related questions, and thanks for taking the time to share your experience and wisdom with us. I always appreciate it when those like yourself who really know the ropes make the effort to “pay it forward.”

And thank me for my time on google.

Google? Interesting… I’ve been using Bing this whole time. I think you may be onto something. Oh, and thank you!

Bing you say, huh? I might give it a try the next time I need material for a retarded post.

It’s the preferred search engine choice for sexy Asian women in Hawaii!