I lost my ARC card! Will they let me back in Taiwan?

I lost my ARC while on vacation in the states!! Will they let me back into Taiwan? Help!

  1. Get police report - even if it just says “misplaced”

  2. Call TECO and explain the situation. Might need their seal or two on the above mentioned.

  3. They do have your records here, but you need above mentioned stuff to go through quickly and without interrupting your current visa status.