I lost my wallet in New Taipei :(

Good evening everyone, i make this topic in order to find my wallet, i’m an international student and i don’t know when i drop it but it is between 3pm-5pm. i went on the bus as well, may i ask for some advices on how can i find it, thank you all in advance.

1 Like

Do you know what bus? I’d take that bus again and ride it all the way to the end so you get to the terminus. If someone found it, it would likely be there.

5 Likes

Report it as missing to the police and the bus company. Then just wait for someone to hand it in.

Chances are you’ll get it back.

2 Likes

You can phone them before going.

1 Like

You could, but since they said they’re an international student, and talking on the phone makes the language barrier harder… if I was relatively new, I’d probably prefer to show up in person and use Google Translate on my phone to help get my point across.

4 Likes

Better New Taipei than El Segundo.

A Tribe Called Quest - I Left My Wallet In El Segundo (Official Video) - YouTube

2 Likes

First go to the police station that is responsible for whatever neighborhood you think you lost it.

If they don’t have it, go back in a couple days because sometimes things don’t get immediately turned in.

Bus company’s have a lost and found. If you know the number then you can determine the company and go to see them or get somebody to help you contact them.

2 Likes

What if it goes in a circle?

1 Like

I dropped my wallet once in New Taipei City. Before I could even panic in earnest my neighborhood police station called my saying that someone brought it to them.

I really hadn’t expected that.

3 Likes

Buses don’t go in a circle. They always have a terminus.

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for your time and advices, we have went to the police and report the incident. You guys are amazing and wholesome people, nothing but respect and appreaciation for your time and kindness <3

13 Likes

High praises indeed.

That’s good when people recognize the true heart of Forumosa.

This should be the tagline at the top of the FAC

2 Likes

Not at all, you guys deserve it entirely, y’all truly restored my faith in humanity, god bless Forumosa <3

1 Like

Amazing, sure…but wholesome may be pushing it.

2 Likes

my wife lost her wallet in New Taipei, the police called to say we can pick it up 20 minutes after we cancelled the credit card :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You are new here, aren’t you? :rofl:

I hope you get your wallet back soon.

Guy

3 Likes