I love ktv!

What can I say. I love KTV, I love this song, and I’m a geek so I uploaded this video! Enjoy, lol

youtube.com/watch?v=pbrcqcWBe3Y

[quote=“road2china”]What can I say. I love KTV, I love this song, and I’m a geek so I uploaded this video! Enjoy, lol

youtube.com/watch?v=pbrcqcWBe3Y[/quote]

Emm… I don’t know if anyone has told you this kid but there is this place we call OUTSIDE.

It doesn’t have keyboards, USP ports and such but it’s a lovely place. The tall ,green things we call them trees. Ahh…forget it just Google it—unless you’re in Beijing.

Your Mandarin is flawless! But your English kind of sucks. Better 'dan dat I translate and sing the Chinese to English-English to Chinese on songs that don’t have translations. It blows the panties right of the xiao-jies! Sorry. My linguistic balls are bigger than yours.

Seriously–really laughed when I saw you hitting those high notes-and I haven’t laughed since the last time the old neighbor lady was run over by a speaker truck.

[quote=“road2china”]What can I say. I love KTV, I love this song, and I’m a geek so I uploaded this video! Enjoy, lol

youtube.com/watch?v=pbrcqcWBe3Y[/quote]
Dude! Your plan is to come over to Taiwan one day, right? Aren’t you concerned that some of the people here might actually see you in real life? “Tee hee! There’s that dreadful KTV wannabe yellow fever bloke!”
You’re NEVER going to live this down! :laughing: