I love you all!

OH MY GOD!! After a 6 month delay…i am finally going to taiwan middle of august!!! I am dying to get out of toronto!!! I look around me …and i realize that there is nothing for me in Toronto anymore…well at least at this time!

So if any of you people see a 5’8" asian girl that’s ME! dont be afraid to say hello! hahahaha

I’ll keep an eye out for you when I get to Taiwan in November … I’ll be the 5’9" half Asian girl … LOL!! :laughing:

What’s 5’8" or 5’9" in cm? :blush:

170 and 172

Just about perfect, whether Imperial or Metric. :smiley: But I’d like to hear about the other measurements. :wink:
And let’s have some photos!

Welcome to Taiwan. I left the US with the same sense of “nothing here for me” and have grown to have greater distain for what I left. I may moan about some aspects of living in Taiwan at times, but enjoy even some of the bumps. Just one example: social interactions are much more varied and, although juvenile at times, remain fresh. If I were still in the society in which I was raised, I’d be bored silly because many people, except those very close to me, seem like clich&s. :arrow_right:

Seems like your plans got delayed again.

whats the other half. i had a family friend who was half swiss/half taiwanese. she is gorgeous. married some italian. they have twins. the twins are like wow angels.

I just re-read this and I think I’m full of Wookie poo-doo :!:

Kenny,

My other half is German/English/Irish (basically white, LOL!). I can only imagine how gorgeous your friend’s lil’ ones are! Chinese/Swiss/Italian … that’s awesome. I have to say that I enjoy being a mixed breed … it’s interesting to say the least … and I also have to say that I have a strange interest in anyone else who is mixed with Asian blood … LOL … I just find it fascinating to look at them. Ah ha ha ha ha … no really … I’m not as crazy as that sounded. Hehe. :laughing:

Take care.

MorganRain

half japanese

actually, everyone is a half. half yo mama’s dna, half yo pa’s dna. there is not such thing as a half breed. we are all half our parents breeding and therefore all life is half. unless there are some people who can procreate with just one set of dna. maybe eggs that beget eggs all by themselves. other than that, we are all halfs here on Planet Half.

hope u enjoy your trip to Taiwanville…

[quote]actually, everyone is a half. half yo mama’s dna, half yo pa’s dna. there is not such thing as a half breed. we are all half our parents breeding and therefore all life is half. unless there are some people who can procreate with just one set of dna. maybe eggs that beget eggs all by themselves. other than that, we are all halfs here on Planet Half.

hope u enjoy your trip to Taiwanville…
[/quote]

good point…
and thank you