I miss Taiwan

Already secured it at 21.

Seriously! Moved up a year?

Yeah, I started school a year early in OZ. They start earlier there for some reason compared to NA

Similar in Scotland. I was confused when I met a Scottish guy at uni who was 17.

3 year degree ?
I also started at 17.

I started uni at just over 17 years, did a 4 year degree in just over 3 (summer courses and field schools), and then a 10 month MSc.

Agreed, Singapore has sort of really transformed into a financial hub, as in folks there are really concerned about “money and finances”, both from material achievements as well as getting by and saving enough for old age. It really isn’t easy to just stay afloat in the expensive city.

Outside of Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia are like the wild west. these cities are not as safe compared to Singapore but they are kind of colourful - in that you have all kinds of folks and all kinds of food (curries!) - good/bad/cheap/expensive. Kinda enjoyed my stay in Malaysia.

Hell yeah and Nandos!

Made a negative review and the owner used his other account to harass my girl. Saying she’s not Italian and pretending when she criticized their Italian food. I made a review and this is what the restaurant said.

image image

1 Like

This is my girls review. Hate Malaysia. What a Shithole. Guy wanted to meet in person and talk shit. lol. I said ok. Sent him my location. Silence from then.

Almost worth it for the funny shitposting. “High on Diet Coke,” ha ha.

1 Like

Why do you torment your soul with bland and watery pesto? Is there not an airport there? Planes leave every day.
Just saying

How does someone sit “like hiding something up your ass” and why would that make them seem unapproachable???

Typical Malaysia. I asked them if they will give my money back if my fiancée came with her Italian passport. I never claimed to be Italian in my review. She did. We made two reviews.

Don’t wrestle in the mud with pigs. Pigs win and they love it.

Andrew, why are you wasting your time in back and forth with these clowns? Seriously?

1 Like

I just made a review. Left it alone and saw a bunch of notifications about me being dirty and such lol.

It’s just so ridiculous. My review was fair, I said the negatives and I mentioned positives like good staff and nice clean environment. Clearly not shitting on anyone. Just a honest review.

I’ve applied to transfer to other places. I can’t just leave yet. But that’s the plan. Everyday I die a little inside and my butthole bleeds from the daily diarrhea. I have better luck drinking tap water in China.

I doubt Hans Durst is Malaysian

He is not.

He claims to be a great chef with fine dinning experience lol. Easy to say that when you cook in Johor Bahru Malaysia and say it’s authentic Italian. But When someone who is Italian and knows what’s good food calls you out, he can’t take it.

The restaurant itself is really beautiful. Has an open kitchen and the the chef has his chef attire on acting like a Michelin chef. The food is also nicely organized. But has no taste. The best tasting dish was the side of French fries I ordered because I was hungry after not eating half the dishes and thought how bad could they fuck fries up.