I miss Taiwan

Bloody liberals even took our Diet Coke away!

It’s somewhat of a trigger to order a drink with the word diet in the name.

what are you implying cisgender scum? You think I need to go on a diet? Nice try, shitlord!

Coke Zero also has a somewhat negative connotation to it as well…

Your new avatar is scaring me, man! I thought you were supposed to be the fun clown…

Idk why anyone would order Diet Coke when coke 0 is available. Diet Coke doesn’t taste right to me, it has a weird aftertaste ti it. Normal coke has way too much sugar, i think isn’t over 30g a can. Coke 0 is the only one that tastes good to me. They also have coke stevia but I hate the taste of stevia

1 Like

That’s why it mixes with booze so well.

This is the Halloween edition avatar. I will switch to Christmas edition around end of December, in line with Taiwanese business standards.

Omg I find soda and alcohol to taste awful together, but then I don’t like alcohol either so it’s just me.
At the club i’d Always feel sad about people trying to pollute my diet soda with spirits

I thought that was Diet Pepsi? And that Diet Coke pairs with red meat?

Diet Pepsi: poultry and fish
Diet Coke: red meat
Tab: for special celebrations including New Years Eve

That’s the way I learned it. :thinking:

1 Like

You must have been haunted by that experience

Exactly! Horrible!!!

I feel the same about my spirits being polluted with soda.

What’s your drink at the club?
Vodka water?
Gin and tonic?

Always wear all black and drink all white.

Philistine. It’s Diet Coke with poultry and fish, Coke Zero with red meat, and Diet Pepsi under no circumstances.

2 Likes

I believe the phrase is Sip a Coke.

As in, one doesn’t merely drink a Coke, one Sips it.

Drink coke everyone. Yes, yes it’s very good for every meal.

T.

Milk only goes with one fizzy drink:

1 Like

You need to guzzle it to experience the full effects.

Usually I just drink hot water or if I really have to drink i’d Have champagne ( which at the club tastes even more gross)

When I was working at the club my go too drink was hot water and a slice of lemon

All this talk of E numbers brings me back to my childhood.

Those were the days, sipping E 263, E221 and Beta Carotene with your pals around the campfire, merrily toasting E579 and E951 with Emulsifier and having a splendid time.

2 Likes