I Nailed it!

Did I?

There’s lots of shit I’ve nailed with the caveat that there’s not a lot of it that is particularly honorable or worthy of mention. For example, I’ve nailed driving home drunk. I have. Take me out and shoot me, but the awful fact is, I have. And, in order to rectify that, I’ve stopped driving drunk and taken to riding legless. I’ve nailed that too including manipulating on coming traffic whilst cruising through red lights, Obasan style.

I’ve nailed a few good women, too. Nothing wrong with that. Nailing a girl is heaven on a stick. It is. I can’t expect the whole world to fully appreciate the analogy, but there is nothing quite like getting a girl and nailing her, DOWN. Just being honest, in a loving kind of way after all I’m a man of sorts.

Then there are the things I haven’t quite nailed down. I’ve tacked down the tarpaulin- kind of stopped it flapping in the wind, but I’d be kidding myself if I thought for a minute that I had it nailed. There’re a few shags in there, too. I can only hope they appreciated the taps, the knocks, the ineptness, and intent, ‘cause in plain speak, I wanted to nail them but mostly bruised a thumb.

Then there’s the shit that I really haven’t a clue how to hold the hammer, place the nail or direct the force. I have no craft just an awareness of circumstance. Shit like that gives me a real hard on.

[quote=“Fox”]Did I?

There’s lots of shit I’ve nailed with the caveat that there’s not a lot of it that is particularly honorable or worthy of mention. For example, I’ve nailed driving home drunk. I have. Take me out and shoot me, but the awful fact is, I have. And, in order to rectify that, I’ve stopped driving drunk and taken to riding legless. I’ve nailed that too including manipulating on coming traffic whilst cruising through red lights, Obasan style.

I’ve nailed a few good women, too. Nothing wrong with that. Nailing a girl is heaven on a stick. It is. I can’t expect the whole world to fully appreciate the analogy, but there is nothing quite like getting a girl and nailing her, DOWN. Just being honest, in a loving kind of way after all I’m a man of sorts.

Then there are the things I haven’t quite nailed down. I’ve tacked down the tarpaulin- kind of stopped it flapping in the wind, but I’d be kidding myself if I thought for a minute that I had it nailed. There’re a few shags in there, too. I can only hope they appreciated the taps, the knocks, the ineptness, and intent, ‘cause in plain speak, I wanted to nail them but mostly bruised a thumb.

Then there’s the shit that I really haven’t a clue how to hold the hammer, place the nail or direct the force. I have no craft just an awareness of circumstance. Shit like that gives me a real hard on.[/quote]

Yeah, I just reas Almas’ thread about his erection and thought you were going to talk about nailing THAT. I’m not even a guy, but I can’t say nailing a hard on is a good idea.

This chap got nailed, bad.

HG

HG where’s the link on that :astonished:. I want to read that story…

Just tell me that he lived. He was such a cutie!

Sadly no. My money’s on another Chinese migrant doing this. Something about the frantic nature of shooting so many nails into his head. A psycho xiaojie? Maybe I should go back and work with the Australian police profiling Chinese crims.

[quote]The gruesome truth: murdered man shot 27 times with nail gun

TWO boys made the gruesome discovery while canoeing on the Georges River.

But the body they found last November in the mudflats at Oatley Bay held more ghastly secrets that were only revealed when its skull was X-rayed: at least 27 long nails can be seen embedded in the young man’s skull and neck.

Police have identified the man as 27-year-old Chen (Anthony) Liu, a Chinese migrant from Rockdale. Mr Liu had settled in Melbourne in 2000 but moved to Sydney four years later. [/quote]
HG

A nasty affair, indeed.
What could be the motive? I smell something triangular…

I heard he shot a BB gun at a group of construction workers.

:laughing: :bravo:

HG

Classic :roflmao: