I need a logo - attention graphic designers!

Chris is in China until mid-September, according to his office staff. Are there any other recommendations out there?

I suggest you try Impress IMC Inc.

You can contact Celine Liu, Sales & Mkting Director at celine@impressimc.com ; 02-2377-6100

How’s this?

A few ideas I made playing around with photoshop late last night. These are just rough drafts and very (very) crude, but maybe its enough gives you some ideas of how your bear would look on certain shaped backgrounds. This is only about an hours worth of effort and made just for fun.

I didnt know there were Polar Bears in North America.

Maybe you should start watching the National Geographic, Discovery, and or Animal Planet shows on television.

Yeah, I’ve got a nice one done too but I’m waiting to see what the prize is! :smiling_imp:

This one is brillliant! 4nr, you are a talented guy!

Through friends I’ve contacted a guy in Taichung who does this professionally. I’ll let you know how things turn out.

BTW…I hope you realize I had to go out and shoot the bear so I could make this logo…bear steaks…yummmm!

I have no problems with a little fear if it keeps the kids in line. :smiley:

I guess that’s why GRAM uses WWII German tanks, huh?

That’s Canadian English … :laughing:

A a B b Gram Gram Tank Tank

[quote=“Dragonbones”]I guess that’s why GRAM uses WWII German tanks, huh?[/quote]Yeah, really, what is with that ad? Once in a while they run it on TV and I suddenly feel I’ve either stumbled upon a lost episode of Monty Python’s Flying Circus or I’m having flashbacks. “Come to GRAM and conquer English.” Brrr. :astonished:

Ve haf vays off making you conjugate!

it required help to come up with THAT? :astonished:

I ended up using a friend of a friend who does this for a living. His name is Randy Bennett, he lives in Taichung, and his e-mail is randybennett at hotmail.com. After consulting closely with me, he came up with these designs:

All the other designs in the package are just variations on the theme, ie with or without addresses, monocolour, etc. I’m very happy with what he’s done, and would highly recommend him.