🇪🇺 Europe | Choosing last country on European trip

Uh just bring an anti tank missile or two

1 Like

What about Germany?

Been there already, maybe I’ll go back in the future but currently not now.

Liechtenstein - just so you can say you travelled through from end to end in about 20 minutes.

Likewise Monaco - do it by train and you only see the station platforms as the rest is in tunnel all the way. And let’s face it, getting out will cost you a fortune even for a coffee.

2 Likes

Why do you want we make decisions instead of you, while have no idea what exactly do you need?

You should go to birthplace of Western civilization, to Greece. People are extremely friendly, chatty, girls are hot and willing to talk.I don’t know how ugly are you but take your chances. I came back from a month trip there.

1 Like

What about go to Soviet Russia, where you can experience being an American, but all reversed.

Where do you want to go?

Somewhere not hot… like Norway…

Where in Greece specifically? Specifically, where can I go to meet locals. Name of area, or club and venue.

Locals go to local pubs for local people.

Why do you want to be the only foreigner in the village?

2 Likes

Not been for many years but I would say Lisbon if you want cultural city, my next choice is Krakow.

Prague!

1 Like

Do you have any specific places? Please help me out.

There’s a lot written on Romania, Lithuania, and Estonia, not much on Greece, so I need more information before I decide to go.

Crete, Mykonos, Rhodes, Santorini. In the order. Pick up one, pick Crete. Chania on Crete, but rent car and drive all around. Met people on the beach, rent car together and drive up in the hills.

3 Likes

I told you through my own bias that you should go to Italy. That way you can add three countries for the price of one! Not many people can say they walked to the other side of the country…in San Marino.

1 Like

The Vatican City is worth a visit (though you need to book the tickets early as the queues are horrific; actually tickets for everything in Italy need to be book well in advance as the queues are unbearable). But San Marino?

Interesting day trip. And the countryside surrounding the country is beautiful as well and lots to offer.

And it’s easy to knock it off the countries-I-haven’t-visited-list.

1 Like

Syros island. The main town, Ermoupoli, is the administrative center for the Cyclades. It is a beautiful island with a lot to see but not usually on the tourist itinerary. Great local food and restaurants. Not sure what it is like at the height of summer. Check it out.

2 Likes

in what way?

Iceland it is.

I’ll try to smuggle food in and stay there only 2-3 nights, and add one more location to the trip.

3 Likes