I Need "Manfood" Recipes

Bacon and Primula Cheese Sandwiches.

I’m sorry if this is rather late and your wifey is now back so you don’t have to worry about what to eat, but have a look, though try to keep your mouth closed and away from your keyboard, this’ll get your saliva flowing and your stomach growling!

thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/cate … _pleasers/

A dead badger on a bun? Groooo!

Bacon, lettuce, tomato and avocado on RT Mart buns with some hot mustard or wasabi

[quote=“AntsyAmy”]I’m sorry if this is rather late and your wifey is now back so you don’t have to worry about what to eat, but have a look, though try to keep your mouth closed and away from your keyboard, this’ll get your saliva flowing and your stomach growling!

thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/cate … _pleasers/[/quote]

Decent sites are always appreciated. There are some interesting ideas on site.

However, one key requirement for “Manfood” is the use of a minimum of plates and utensils since the wife and the help are away and you’re doing the washing. Cooking time should also be minimized as: a) you’re probably doing the OT you should have been doing and b) you need more time at the pub with your mates. You might then ask what is the difference between this and bachelor food? “Manfood” is simply the enjoyment of guilty pleasures when there is no one around to take the fried brie-burger with caramelized onions out of your mouth and you can drink straight from the milk bottle in the fridge.

Interesting take on the RT mart bun and wasabi.

Ah, forgot about the dishes! :aiyo: Thanks for the clarification!
Pardon me, because I’m usually in charge of the cooking and my partner takes care of the dishes, heh heh. I do like to drink milk and juice straight from the bottle too!!