I need opnions of Taiwanese people

I am Patricia Williams, a traveler from Philippines and I need your opinions.

For the past years, I was able to explore a lot of beaches in Philippines and the best, memorable one is Boracay. I tried all known hotels there and found out this hotel the best thing I ever experienced, yet.

One of my friend living in Taipei got engaged recently and asked me for a perfect location to spend their honeymoon in Philippines.

Before giving them my idea about the beach and hotel, I wanted to know first if its okay for Taiwanese to spend their honeymoon in the beach?

Regards,
Patricia

I think it depends on the individual, however, I understand a lot of Taiwanese (in the past) have been fine with beaches as long as they are in a resort. This said, the younger crowd is getting more adventurous in terms of accommodation.

I’m not so sure the Taiwanese would be down to spend their honeymoon in the Philippines due to safety concerns.

How about to ask them how they like beaches?

Most of the “Beaches” in Taiwan are crazy and a little dangerous. Raging currents beneath a calm exterior, although some are quite beautiful. :popcorn:

Thanks for the replies!

I’m gonna talk with them about the water activities available in the resort so they can think about it first :laughing: Thanks for mentioning this one!

This is also my concern however they chose it specifically. Guess they’re under my responsibility when they arrived here.

That’s a good one, will follow them up with few questions! :slight_smile:

Most of the “Beaches” in Taiwan are crazy and a little dangerous. Raging currents beneath a calm exterior, although some are quite beautiful. :popcorn:[/quote]
Really? I never heard about this one. Good thing the one I’m referring to them is quite beautiful and isn’t dangerous at all. :thumbsup:

There are lots of Taiwanese tour groups coming to Boracay. Easy and good.

There are cheap flights directly to Kalibo from Taiwan. From there it’s just a minivan and boat ride to Boracay.
I am sure they will enjoy it, eating seafood buffet and taking a ride on a paraw. It’s a tourist trap and overpriced though.
Still cheap enough for Taiwanese on holiday.

There are much nicer tiny islands 2-4 hours by boat away from Boracay, but they’d have to camp there, as there is no accommodation (I stayed at a police hut, sleeping on bamboo floor for free). Palawan could be a great option, too.

But I think that for Taiwanese, Boracay should be better. It’s better than any beach in Taiwan anyway. And there are lots of activities, too.