I need to be transferred to Taiwan license

I am from India. I have been India motor cycle Licence. I need to be transferred to Taiwan licensing. I can see the Formosa page showing some mention countries, include India,if we have foreign Licence no need to be test directly transferred to Taiwan Licence.Could you please help to me

Maybe you’ve already seen this, but here is the page that explains the license reciprocity.

The information on India is in English and Chinese.

However, I’m not sure if this applies to motorcycles or not, but hopefully someone else can chime in.

EDIT: Wow, was I ever wrong. The above is for Taiwanese who wish to swap their licenses for that of another country. Sorry!

Still waiting any one please help me

License reciprocity doesn’t apply for India ,

The best you can do is to study for the written test , get the physical test and then go to the nearest DMV office to do the written and practice test to get the scooter license
Be aware that now there is a requirement to take a safety class , so you will spend almost half day at the DMV

some links that could help :

Video that shows the parts of the practice test