I need to get some CD's pressed

Does anyone have experience with getting CD’s pressed here? I want to get 9 different disks pressed totaling about 8K units.

Not looking for copies on CD-R but proper pressed disks. Hoping someone has used a local service previously, can recommend and give contact details, market price info, MOQ, etc.

Thks

[quote=“Connel”]Does anyone have experience with getting CD’s pressed here? I want to get 9 different disks pressed totaling about 8K units.

Not looking for copies on CD-R but proper pressed disks. Hoping someone has used a local service previously, can recommend and give contact details, market price info, MOQ, etc.

Thks[/quote]

My company manufactures CDs + vinyl in the Czech Republic and has a local office in Taichung. We handle all the import stuff transparently and have full ISO accreditation, quality guarantees etc. Pricing varies wildly depending on print and media requirements so you would have to let me know exactly what you are looking to press.

Most local companies offering CD pressing services are resellers for US or Japan based manufacturers - it sounds crazy, but there are very few companies in China etc. offering full-service CDR replication, let alone audio replication. Big companies tend not to trust their IPR being sent for manufacture in Asia and the local music markets are just not big enough to support dedicated pressing factories. My advice to anyone looking for this kind of service in Taiwan is - 1) come to us :laughing: or failing that - 2) buy from the US. The best I’ve seen any Taiwanese outfit come out with are short run CDRs with thermal on-printing that fail after a few months of subtropical heat.

You can PM me or come and meet us here if you live near Taichung.