I need vaccinations for India

I’m heading to India next month and need to get some travel vaccinations, booster shots, malaria pills and whatnot before I go.
Do Travel Clinics exist on the island? Preferably in Hsinchu or Taipei (or anywhere in between). I did a GOOGLE and came up empty handed. Anyone…anyone?

Why don’t you call the Department of Health? They should be able to help you.

Tel:(02)2728-7070 according to english.taipei.gov.tw/health/index.jsp

[quote=“Vegannabis”]I’m heading to India next month and need to get some travel vaccinations, booster shots, malaria pills and whatnot before I go.
Do Travel Clinics exist on the island? Preferably in Hsinchu (Xinzhu) or Taipei (or anywhere in between). I did a GOOGLE and came up empty handed. Anyone…anyone?
[/quote]

Thanks Rice T ( “I PITTY THE FOOL!”),

I’ll call 'em first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks for the link as well!

can’t you just go to a hospital and tell them you want shots for india?

They will say, “Are you crazy? India has millions of people.”

[quote=“Vegannabis”]I’m heading to India next month and need to get some travel vaccinations, booster shots, malaria pills and whatnot before I go.
Do Travel Clinics exist on the island? Preferably in Hsinchu (Xinzhu) or Taipei (or anywhere in between). I did a GOOGLE and came up empty handed. Anyone…anyone?
[/quote]
Years ago a friend of mine who needed shots for a trip to India went to the Adventist Hospital (Bade Rd. at Dunhua) and got them there. I assume any hospital can give you the needed shots.

indiamike.com/india/index.php

That is a forum for India that is similar to Forumosa, your answer should be on there.

[quote=“dvasas”]http://www.indiamike.com/India/index.php

That is a forum for India that is similar to Forumosa, your answer should be on there.[/quote]

Jeepers… www.indiamike.com is an awesome link!!! I found info on vaccinations and then some!!!

Thanks dvasas! :newbie: