I used to have a user name

which is MiakaW and I can no longer log in under that name anymore, but I really like my old screen name, can someone help me with this?? How I can re-active my old account??

Thanks!!

WoooHoooo!!! :bravo: :bravo: Miaka’s back! :smiling_imp: (that’s me being horny!!)

Babe, they locked you out because you fried the server by being so hot all the time. We’re busy installing industrial cooling equipment to cope with your return.

Actually, I suspect that you’ve fallen foul of a screw-up they’ve made with the email system. It means that your activation email hasn’t been delivered.

I suggest that you email maomanHISPANTS@gmail.com and ask him to reactivate you. (You have to remove HISPANTS, btw)

Oh boy, am I happy. Are you in town, honey?

Yeah! How have you been and where are you?

[quote=“dsp245”]which is MiakaW and I can no longer log in under that name anymore, but I really like my old screen name, can someone help me with this?? How I can re-active my old account??

Thanks!![/quote]I think your account got deleted because you were away so long, You will have to re-regisiter, or ask Maoman to change the name of your new account.

PS. Miaka who ? :idunno:

Hey,

Welcome back!

Fluffy, you’re such a plonker.

MiakaW, coooooooool, welcome back to Forumosa!!!

Are you back here in Tpe? Will you come back? I’m leaving in June, probably :frowning: , would be nice to see you before I leave.

Iris

Miaka, I’ll PM you later… Very busy today…

Nice to see you here again…

[quote=“Maoman”]Miaka, I’ll PM you later… Very busy today…

Nice to see you here again…[/quote]

Hey no private messages to my woman. You’re married, remember.

Miaka, you may have gotten accidentally pruned. [url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/account-deleted-unable-to-log-in/14005/1 this thread[/url]. If you want me to change your current name to Miaka, just let me know…

Welcome back!

My god! You pruned Miaka!! You bastard, you should resign your post immediately. Talk about lowering the quality of the forums? This could spark a revolution. :raspberry: :raspberry: :raspberry:

Hi Everybody!!!

I miss you guys sooooo much!! I came back to US around 12/03 due to some family emergency and been in CA, US since. I am planning on heading back soon but do need to save up some $$$$.

Oh my god!! i can’t believe that all the old timers are still around!!! :bravo:

Iris, you are leaving to go home?? Ewwww we have to keep in touch! I will message you? may I?

Rascal, my movie buddy!! Hows work and been watching movies lately?

Fluffy! are you still fluffy and fluffy and fluffy!!?

Maoman, if you can, please change dsp245 to MiakaW, it would be greatly appreicated it. I will PM you! wink wink

Mesheel, are there still women’s forum, to talk about SEx and Sex and More sex?? can I be in it?

Loretta?? what is your original name…hmm… I’ve been sitting here for the past 10 min. trying to figure it out!

Tigerman!! I always love your posts!! How are ya doing!

BTW, this place looks great and sooo organize now… BRAVO!!!

From… ME!! :sunglasses:

OMG Miaka!! Welcome back, yeah we have missed you so much, even though I have no idea who you are, but thats how it works here, we miss those who we don’t even know!!!

-Frost

MiakaW…sure, the women’s forum is still alive, but we do not talk about SEX…and we never did…tstst…nasty girl… :wink:

Pm daasgrrl about your reentry.