I voted

My vote counts for nothing in California anyway. Well, I got to vote against a couple really egregious propositions, so I guess that’s worth something.

2 Likes

I feel the same about my vote. Too many democrats in CA. I could easily sit this one out.

1 Like

I faxed my vote yesterday. First time faxing in was available to me. I’ve always received my ballot via email and had to mail it in… faxing it this year felt better. I don’t trust the mail there at the moment. The IRS still doesn’t have any record of my tax filing and I sent that in March.

My aunt says someone will drive her to vote as she does not trust voting by mail as “the votes get stolen”. Sigh.

Meanwhile, excoworker down in Atlanta waited 2 hours to vote, as he’s old school, he still wanted to do it in person.

I really don’t want to vote for either trump or Biden

4 Likes

I can understand this.

Crazy old man vs Senile old man.

1 Like

Honestly don’t know what is worse

Brainless or brain dead

2 Likes

You know as President one can not drive a car on public roads

Just as well because I’d be hesitant to ride in either of their cars if they were a driver

There is a joke going around in Spanish, like now the US knows how democracy is done in Latin America, where you always have to choose between the lesser of two evils.

Vote for Ye!

1 Like

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJ5Dm5uM/

I have also already voted.

I have not stood in line or gone to a polling place to vote in probably a decade. In Taiwan it’s by mail and in Colorado it’s a drop at the ballot box. And we’ve had like 0.0027% incidents of voter fraud. So don’t believe the nonsense about voter fraud. Voting by mail, voting early is a wonderful thing.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Your ballot can be tracked!?

Yessir. Mine says ballot received and verifying signature.

Doesn’t that…defeat the purpose of an anonymous vote?

How do they verify the signature?

No. He ballot is inside two envelopes. The inner envelope has the signature. The ballot is anonymous.

When you register to vote you sign a form which goes into a database and assigns a voter id number. Then when you fill out a mail in ballot you put it in a sleeve that requires you to sign the outside. That signature is then judged by a team of bipartisan judges who are trained to note differences in hand writing based on the signature in the database assigned to your voter id.

Haha crap. My signature varies.