I want one! (burn money)

Welcome to the thread for shopaholics without a cause, to ponder on all those things you don’t need but catch your eye -this thread is different from the car thread, we know we could have a Range Rover Evoque if we had the money/parking space/etc… This is different.

I will spare you the pain of showing off my collectibles. Behold my current desire:

Next Christmas: amazon.com/SKELL-INC-Origina … bug+a+salt

does it kill roaches…

actually what I need is something like the ghost buster gun. When I catch those critters, I want them to be captured in a trap, which I can then throw out …

Nope, can’t get through the exoskeleton. But I like your thinking there.

Just build a gun that shoots out huntsman spiders, that should do the trick as huntsman spiders are populated in Taiwan, hunts down roaches and are scared of human in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqr2U_LHfXY

I want a claymore mine that only detects mozzies, but spares spiders and manti.

I bought an airsoft gun from the gun place in Shilin which can pierce holes in roaches :slight_smile:

I bought an airsoft gun from the gun place in Shilin which can pierce holes in roaches :slight_smile:[/quote]

You must have terrific eyesight and even greater aim.

I bought an airsoft gun from the gun place in Shilin which can pierce holes in roaches :slight_smile:[/quote]

You must have terrific eyesight and even greater aim.[/quote]

I have to admit, Icon, , I have never before, heard those words spoken by any Female :ponder:

I have to admit, Icon, , I have never before, heard those words spoken by any Female :ponder:[/quote]

I have to admit, Icon, , I have never before, heard those words spoken by any Female :ponder:[/quote]

[/quote]
He he …not you. :whistle: