I want to chase but they're not running away

I don’t know about you guys, but I need a little sexual tension to get me going with girls. I want them to do a little of that Latin American female look of disgust: what are you looking at! That sly, half sleepy sneer.

You look at them here and they are full of sincere, beaming friendliness…feeling totally safe with you, not realizing the pervy thoughts going on in your head. A complete turn off.

Am I thinking too loud?

Always chaste, but usually caught?

Sneering at men is sexy, hey? Who’d a thought it? You live and learn, live and learn.

[quote=“grumpy”]I don’t know about you guys, but I need a little sexual tension to get me going with girls. I want them to do a little of that Latin American female look of disgust: what are you looking at! That sly, half sleepy sneer.

You look at them here and they are full of sincere, beaming friendliness…feeling totally safe with you, not realizing the pervy thoughts going on in your head. A complete turn off.

Am I thinking too loud?[/quote]

Let me give you a tip, do like the Latin guys or some construction workers, a short whistle. If you just smile friendly, you get in return the same, a friendly smile. You are sending the wrong vibes.

[quote=“daisyhotkiss”]

Let me give you a tip, do like the Latin guys or some construction workers, a short whistle. If you just smile friendly, you get in return the same, a friendly smile. You are sending the wrong vibes.[/quote]

The annoying shouting cockney builder thing worked for me on sooooooooo many occasions

“Hoi darlin’ you and me! You and me!”

Seriously, their clothes just fell off of their own accord.

[quote=“daisyhotkiss”][quote=“grumpy”]I don’t know about you guys, but I need a little sexual tension to get me going with girls. I want them to do a little of that Latin American female look of disgust: what are you looking at! That sly, half sleepy sneer.

Am I thinking too loud?[/quote]

Let me give you a tip, do like the Latin guys or some construction workers, a short whistle. If you just smile friendly, you get in return the same, a friendly smile. You are sending the wrong vibes.[/quote]

Even for a smurf, that’s the stupidest non-advice I’ve ever heard.
OP, I feel you.
Not much is hotter than raw disdain, esp from some black-eyed chica caliente
Now, if we’re talking about some grubby Manc tart, it’s a completely different deal.
For them, you just take the can of Boddie out of their one hand, remove the Doner Kabab from the other (mind you don’t get any sauce on you), stare them right in the eye, and whisper:

[color=#BF0000]
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
[/color]

Works every time.

[quote=“the chief”]
Now, if we’re talking about some grubby Manc tart, it’s a completely different deal.
For them, you just take the can of Newkie out of their one hand, remove the Doner Kabab from the other (mind you don’t get any sauce on you).

Works every time.[/quote]

Newkie? In Manc? Boddies mate, Boddies. Shows how much you know about Manc seduction you fookin’ panhead.

[quote=“Funk500”][quote=“the chief”]
For them, you just take the can of Newkie out of their one hand, remove the Doner Kabab from the other (mind you don’t get any sauce on you).

Newkie? In Manc? Boddies mate, Boddies. Shows how much you know about Manc seduction you fookin’ panhead.[/quote]

Sorry, my fault for posting whilst receiving oral gratification from Miss Trinidad-Tobago 2005.

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“Funk500”][quote=“the chief”]

Newkie? In Manc? Boddies mate, Boddies. Shows how much you know about Manc seduction you fookin’ panhead.[/quote]

Sorry, my fault for posting whilst receiving oral gratification from Miss Trinidad-Tobago 2005.[/quote]

That would explain a lot. I sneer at, on average, 68 men a day and it rarely works out. Rather like yourself, Mr the chief.

Miss T and T? Dreams are a wonderful thing, eh? The kebab is probably a better bet though.

Since when did stealing a woman’s beer work?

Seriously, mate, I worry about you sometimes. If you were a rocking horse, you’d still need a bloody map.

How many degrees of freedom does a rocking horse have? Just the up/down up/down? (Pitch to a pilot) I don’t think they need a map on the ole up/down up/down.

I don’t know have you ever had an affair with a really stupid blond???