✈ 😋 Airlines - Food | I wish I could order this even when I'm not flying!

I wonder which airline is next… :airplane:

2 Likes

I actually like Eva’s business and 1st class food for what it is.

1 Like

…said no one ever.

6 Likes

Is airplane food really that bad? I’d say 90% of the stuff I was given was really good.

2 Likes

The problem is not the airplane food, but with our taste buds. They get funny in high altitudes.

4 Likes

It’s something to do on the plane. I usually find Asian airlines’ offerings pretty okay

I hate airplane food with a passion, except the high end stuff . Bleurghhhh.

2 Likes

that and the reheating i guess. plane food gives me the shits worse than food from mainland china.

The problem with airline food is the variance.

If the cooked stuff was cooked reasonably recently and if the tinfoil wasn’t smushed down into the entree, it can be ok and sometimes it can even be good.

If it all goes pear shaped, though, and if the bread, the butter, and the steel utensils are all ice cold then it pretty much sucks. So the variance I’m talking about isn’t about ingredients, it’s about process.

EVA Air is pretty good at this ime. And in premium economy and above they’re pretty liberal with the wine pours, which helps.

1 Like

The worst are the “dinner rolls” that have the taste and consistency of an old sponge. Why do they even bother?

3 Likes

I’ve never really found my taste to change all that much when in the air.

That tells me either one of two things. My taste is either not very sensitive or that my taste is much better than most and can still taste in the air.

I’m assuming the former.

You also may just be really hungry. Things taste better when you’re hungry.

1 Like

for me the worst is the brekfast. makes me gag even having to look at it.

4 Likes

The dildo is a nice touch.

3 Likes

complete with dead human skin tone.

From the lovely folks who gave us @the_bear

2 Likes

Airline food varies from piss-poor to mediocre, but edible. I’ve never had food on a plane I’d call “good” or “delicious.”

I once bit into what I thought was a potato croquette, and it turned out to actually be a fish stick with a hot, oozing tartar sauce center. I literally gagged.

2 Likes

That sounds awesome though. Like when the tartar sauce spills out of a McFish.

1 Like

Don’t push my buttons, man. I’m still working through the trauma.

1 Like