✈ 😋 Airlines - Food | I wish I could order this even when I'm not flying!

the sausage need some searing in it…but I love that breakfast. All around it’s pretty tasty.
I think airline food beats most lunchboxes here.

1 Like

that sounds amazing.

2 Likes

I rest my case.

1 Like

I just google image searched
“fish croquette with tartar sauce inside”
no luck
are you sure this wasn’t a dream?
I really want to find this recipe

As @Andrew0409 said, it’s your own fault for flying cattle class :slight_smile:

Business Class food is usually very good indeed, but as someone mentioned back there your tastes seem to change when you’re 20,000 feet in the air. Things I’d like to eat on the ground are just too much on a plane. Maybe it’s the closed air space - all those greasy flavours floating around make me gag. On my flight back last week, I just put the seat down and slept through it. Didn’t touch the meals apart from a sandwich and a coffee when I woke up.

Airlines seem to try too hard. It isn’t possible to give people restaurant-quality food on a plane. A cup of soup and a proper coffee would be just fine for most flights.

AirAsia’s food I would not eat even if you were paying me.

Definitely not a dream…more of a nightmare. It was a long time ago though, so maybe the fish stick has been retired?

i’m going to make a guess that you an alien pretending to be human, but failing.

2 Likes

Looks like a typical British meal.

not even close. go sit in the corner and put your retard cap on until i say you can remove it.

5 Likes

AirAsia’s nasi lemak is actually pretty good. Better than most I’ve had on the ground. Give it a try.

1 Like

That gif is pretty well put together!

You’re physically but not actually, pressure in the cabin is at between 6000-8000 feet. So, hike up a 6,000 feet mountain and have lunch to compare.

To be realistic, you’d have to eat your lunch inside a tin box at the top of a mountain, along with a whole bunch of sweaty people eating smelly meals.

Damn you for posting that so I can see it on a Saturday morning here.

1 Like

Tairail bentos sell out immediately in Japan.

They are talking about Taiwan, not Thailand

Asian people all look the same.

Also even when I first came back to Taiwan and even now, Starlux also has bentos inspired by their in-flight meals at 7-Eleven… I’m still amazed we’ve come full circle from aching to clear our tastebuds of airplane food to having offerings on the ground.

1 Like