Icon motorcycle jeans (new, waist 38) for sale TPE

I’d put this in Taiwanted but it’s STILL down:

2 pr Icon motorcycle pants (black, new, never tried on, waist 38) for sale in Taipei. I ordered these by mail years ago and they never made it out of the bag. You’re welcome to come over and try them on, or to have me mail them to you. Make an offer!

1 pr Icon Timax motorcycle pants – durable, water-resistant nylon chassis; real titanium thread reinforcement in lower leg; pockets for removable knee/shin armor; zippered intake vents; integrated soft armor protection; abrasion resistant side panels; expansion gussets for increased flexibility. Color - black, with high-contrast white stitiching and high-profile stitched lettering. Waist 38. Original price US$130 plus shipping. Asking half price. New!

1 pr heavy-duty Icon Recon motorcycle jeans – sturdy 14 oz. denim chassis; internally reinforced knees; straight-leg cut; ventilated crotch panel; articulated flex panels; riding position pattern. Color - black, with yellow stitching. Waist 38. Orig. Price US$85. Asking half price. New!

I’d have a couple pairs of those if you weren’t such a fat bastard. :wink:

Got a few PMs on this already! :slight_smile: More info:

The pants are both 47.25" outseam, 34" inseam (too tall for me, but good for average height humans). I’m 5’6".

There’s a L Icon Timax jacket too, which was too shiny so I blacked out the white stitching and ICON logo with permanent black ink, and I covered the titanium plates on the shoulders with black epoxy, giving it a more subdued look, but then I never wore it. The blackout looks good, except for the shoulder plates, which look a tad home-done. :idunno: Also going cheap, if anyone is interested. I really need to clear out the back room of stuff like this.

All first-come, first-serve. I’ll be home this weekend if anyone wants to swing by (Neihu, Taipei). PM for directions.