Ideas for small team building activity around Taipei area

Scavenger hunt and drinks and alone time. Brilliant

Hahah yes, it’s the name. Fortunately we made it out in time :rofl:

I think they will be happy to join as long as its not something embarrassing

1 Like

So, no KTV?

1 Like

Second this.

This would be the ONLY team building exercise option if it were an all-Taiwanese team :joy:

1 Like
3 Likes

@ponlaihop I’ve done dozens on escape room, Limitless is on the better side. The Warrant has spooky elements to it so if you have people not comfortable with scare jumps, better stick to Prison Break (though I found the scary elements in The Warrant really clever and entertaining).

1 Like

Many taiwanese people are quite sensitive to spooks from my observations.

I think a dinner/shared meal usually is a good team builder. If you really need an activity, I suggest one of the Jackbox party packs. They’re pretty good icebreakers and can be quite fun. You only need 1 copy of the game, 1 screen to project it on and each member needs a cellphone with internet access. Oh and the game also needs internet access

I’d reccomend trivia murder party 2 on pack 6 and push the button also on 6. Role models is also a finish diversion at least the first time.

And I’d reccomend drawful animate on 8 and THE WHEEL OF ENORMOUS PROPORTIONS

Do a short hike, e.g. on FuZhouShan (which is lovely further back). Or, depending on the age and fitness of the group, go bouldering (e.g. at T-Up in Wanhua).

1 Like

This got recommended to me because the clues/rooms are in English and Chinese.

The person who recommended it has been to a lot and this is the only one where everything is bilingual. Or so she says.

Because there are different locations, make sure when you book. I haven’t been there myself yet.

2 Likes

If you have never met and have 2-3 hours … how about an all-you-can-eat buffet at a nice place? Or a coffee (or wine) tasting somewhere.

Nobody wants to be there.

2 Likes

There’s a pretty good (but expensive) one in the tienmu mall. Went there for work and I quite enjoyed it.

Hi-Lai Harbour Tianmu Branch
07 412 8068#2

2 Likes

How about the evergreen option of getting drunk and going whoring?

McDonalds, ‘discover the happy meal’ activity!

1 Like

What happens at the KTV stays at the KTV.

1 Like

Unless it is a paid work day playing.

It depends on a person’s personality. When I used to have endure them I’d have happily been unpaid for the day.

2 Likes

This may come as a surprise to you, but some people would rather get paid to just do work than be forced to socialize with their colleagues for any duration.

Some people rather have a nice quiet working day than go to an end-year dinner or team-building lunch, or paintball or whatever.