Identity politics and dating

images%20(8)

I would have never expected the scotus pick to carry so much meme & butthurt potential. The God Emperor was the right choice, as time goes by it just gets more and more evident.

Yeah, that’s “crossed paths”. My interest has dropped substantially.

I wasn’t saying it wasn’t true, I was saying it doesn’t mean anything at all. Feinstein suggested the lawyers, are you the least bit surprised they’d be connected with Democrats? The thing with the friend feeling pressured into clarifying she believes Ford is whatever. Absolutely nothing to suggest Ford’s not telling the truth.

Woman comes forward and testifies that a man tried to rape her: “there’s no evidence.”
Ex boyfriend anonymously writes an affidavit: “this must be believed without exception!”

So, yes. Come on.

I agree, but lying about it is worse to me. Democrats would have seized on it, no doubt. Being evasive and lying because of the potential implications is worse than admitting to your faults despite how the truth may look.

Devil’s Triangle, Boofing - he was outright lying (or was a terribly dumb teenager). That bullshit with Renata? That poor girl, really… there’s no way it could be taken the way he suggested it would be. I personally would have appreciated him admit that it was despicable but own it as a mistake as a teenager that he deeply regrets. Hell, he couldn’t even admit that he may be Bart O’Kavanaugh.

It wasn’t written anonymously, it was blacked out when presented to the public, I believe his name is out there now.

I also didn’t say “this must be believed without exception!”. It’s a piece of evidence that when used with other pieces leads a person to reach a conclusion, which may or may not be true, but based on facts.

Now, I think earlier you pushed me to admit what she was saying might be true, which I did. How about you return the favor and acknowledge the possibility it’s a complete con job. Specifically, I am referring to Dr. Ford’s claims she was assaulted by Kavanough.

Already have, more than a few times. Why do you think I find it odd that others won’t bend?

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKrxw8jY8oc

<3

1 Like

@shiadoa
You asked if Christine committing perjury would result in me finding Brett acceptable, and (in case my response wasn’t clear) I would consider that just one of many relevant factors. On the other hand, if Brett committed perjury, as Mick concedes he probably did, would that result in you finding Brett unacceptable?

didn’t look like she feared flaying

I’m sure there’s a Ramsay Bolton meme for that. :eek:

I don’t find weird she’s afraid of flying but does it all the time. I fly 2-3 times a month and I’m scared of flying.

Fly to go surfing -> no worries!

Fly because the government wants you to testify regarding some allegations -> sorry can’t do, I’m afraid to fly

makes sense

4 Likes

Obviously it’s an excuse, she didn’t really want to go.

And about being afraid of flying. For me at least it’s so scary I got tears coming when we hit turbulence, but I fly anyway and just remind myself of the statistics.

So, what I’m saying fear of flying doesn’t mean you can’t fly but you rather not

I get it, a lot of people have a fear of flying. Hope flying for you gets easier over the years.

Correct. I think anyone could understand that too. I don’t think her being outed was part of the plan, needed time to prep her.

It’s more than just that, or because an ex swore as far as he knew she never had a fear. It’s because the main tactic of the Democrats was to delay. Delaying has been the number one tactic of Democrats for the past 2 years, there are numerous examples of Democrats attempting to delay this hearing and there are reasons why. Delay was the reason Feinstein released details of this claim at the last minute and delay was the effect of claiming not to be able to fly. It delayed the hearings for a week.

Actually, I could list 20 more reasons why this claim should be considered suspect, maybe not her claim about having a fear of flying but being so debilitating she couldn’t fly. But I will give just one more. She claimed not to understand the Senators had offered to fly to her! Everyone knew that, it had been all over the news. How do you not understand five words “we will come to you”.

1 Like

It’s not that she didn’t understand the words, it’s that the Democrat handlers of her testimony needed more time. To prepare her for her testimony, to establish links to coordinate with Senate staffers, to lock in links with the Democrat press (for example, to find/coach the two ladies who “confronted” Jeff Flake in a Senate elevator and to coordinate CNN’s simultaneous appearance in that elevator), and to coordinate with Democrat campaigns across the US.

But I agree that the overall tactic was to delay the vote, hopefully until the Democrats could earn a Senate majority.

2 Likes

Of course, the one thing I did fully believe was she did not want her name to come out. I think it was Grassley who was chiming in on the manner in which her name came out and how she had requested anonymity, I can’t remember if she was shaking her head or nodding in agreement but it had the look of “there is no way on earth I wanted to be here right now”.

This is cuckkooo land stuff. This is the kind of cospiracy theories I saw in hk a lot from the pro-China crown concerning pro-democracy

Welcome to the world of US Democrats, my friend.

I prepared a longer response to your comment but unfortunately it didn’t save to the database here (reply icon cycled for more than ten minutes and my reply was lost when I reloaded the page).

I do find Ford credible. I’m sure that something bad happened to her when she was 17 years old. I suspect that the Democrat shitshow will further traumatize her. If so then she has my sympathy. While the Democrat party undoubtedly coordinated her appearance, I acknowledge that her courage was the necessary kernel.

FIFY

She was 15

Ahh , Yes, She said that she figured that out after reading Judge’s Book and recalling that he worked in a Supermarket and she thought it was about that time. Her words.

Wait I thought you did not like ‘whataboutism"…various previous posts.
Or maybe’
Circular Reasoning

• Description: A type of reasoning in which the proposition is supported by the premises, which is supported by the proposition, creating a circle in reasoning where no useful information is being shared. …

Seems both sides are doing this…result nobody nominated.

I remember the date, time and location of a basketball match that my team lost and I went 4/12 from the field, my worst performance in an official match. But I guess remembering the correct year of a sexual assault that scarred her for life would be too difficult, chabuduo la.

1 Like