Identity politics and dating

Hurrah for the what now? I’m color-blind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3Ynt9HVMQM

Oops, no blue! Maybe this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFf6uyWA5sg

The exception being the actual Proud Boys?

My fiancée has more followers lol.

Are you really going to say any of us are part of this group?

Congratulations! You probably have referred to her as your fiancée 15 times elsewhere, but the first time I noticed.

1 Like

I said, “the actual Proud Boys”, and I assume that would disclude you, even though you’ve railed against feminists and Muslims on this forum.

Feminists and Muslims fall into many groups, sometimes its the most extreme of those groups that is the most vocal and which gets the push back.

There is the flip side where someone is genuinely misogynist or Islamophobic, generally speaking I don’t think that is where the conversation is, even if sometimes people are careless with their verbiage.

1 Like

I had to google proud boys when @Taiwan_Netizen referred to it.

Probably what I get for never having a facebook or instagram or twitter account. Still think I’m ahead, though. :sweat_smile:

Never heard of it myself, didn’t bother to look it up since @Taiwan_Netizen is transparent and obvious.

If @Taiwan_Netizen want’s to have a conversation on freedom of speech, I’m game, it’s only something I have been following closely for over 30 years now.

2 Likes

I’ll rail against anyone and any group deserving.

likewise

To join this particular branch of the Aryan race, you apparently have to be able to name five brands of American breakfast cereal while being punched. Then you get a tattoo, then you get into fights.

Andrew0409 just makes a lot of blanket statements that are relative to his perspective on the world at that moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmMQoB5kioQ

Love how their wikipedia page throws in:

“Proud Boys has been described as both alt-right and alt-lite” four sentences in when they clearly are not alt-right.

Notice that a lot lately. People will say:

“X has been described as [insert ridiculous claim here]” as a way to pretty much slander someone without saying it was them who actually said it.

1 Like

Are you assuming his gender? Is that statement not EXACTLY what you are doing? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

While we’re at it… Hey, isn’t that what we all do?

It is . It is a Forum for polite discourse ,Information and discussion. Well it was .:relaxed:

2 Likes

We have the quote option if you want to point out where. Or do you like to make blanket statements yourself. Do you not see the heaping pile of hypocrisy piled on in front you in everything you say?

Do you do anything else but name calling?

You’re making some serious accusations here.

You’re making @rowland look centralist lol. He at the very least can make arguements. You sound like a child and out of your depth here.

1 Like

Dude, you gotta fight the system! :rage:
Wikipedian%20protestor

Today’s DR: Don’t try to make the world a better place, or you’ll end up like Michael Jackson. :no_no: