Identity politics and dating

The man “looked like someone who would commit sexual assault.”

Wow. I mean, up until the end there it just looked like the woman did not want to get with the man (whether it is because of his race, as the article edged somewhat, is its own story) but after that account I had to put the material away.

Even better:

Hayes said: “I think there could be a feeling of that [abuse of ‘power’] just by the nature of your gender.”

2 Likes

Asked how Rowles used his “power or authority” to sexually harass [fitness instructor] Breaux – a phrase widely understood to mean instructors asking out students, or superiors asking out subordinates – Scroggs said he used his “physical size.”

They’re just making it up as they go.

2 Likes

These are all exactly the same. No differences whatsoever.

What kind of semi-randomized alphabetical order is that ??? It’s as if whoever put together the list was having a stroke in the beginning, then recovered and grouped the rest of the images in alphabetical order without rearranging the first 10.

Alphabetical order is a brutal tool of the patriarchy used to oppress and subjugate women who belong to certain racial minorities.

4 Likes

They look different to me.

And people tend to think of typical features perhapse hyper sexualized as well. Like Russian=tall, blonde, blue eyed when a lot of russian girls look pretty “asian”

download%20(25)

Uhm…let me put on my patented "Current Year Justice Glasses"®©™…

images%20(3)

EXPLAIN THYSELF

1 Like

Whoa, don’t go putting words in my mouth…I don’t want to be the target of a “witch hunt”! And anyway, “grammar” is just a tool specifically designed to ensure that minorities attain lower scores on “standardized” tests. It’s basically Apartheid in syntax form.

1 Like

Don’t worry, since you’re a gender fluid binary non-human kin you’re safe from social justice witch hunts. I just have to meet my daily quota of faux outrage.

Fauxtrage can only be directed at cis gender white males, preferably middle-aged and above. It’s the law.

3 Likes

Sigh…Alberquirky

almost like a bad cross between 'roid rage and transgender tantrum

8 Likes

Poor you. It’s tough waking up and being a put upon white guy.

Ahh, it’s not so bad. I’m eating a PB&J

1 Like

Don’t live in a liberal North American city, and have exactly zero liberal white guilt, so it’s not a problem at all. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I wonder, is the takeaway supposed to be that Miley is part of the conspiracy to destroy western civilization by committing blasphemy against the most sacred of Christian rites, the Christmas carol? Or is it that you just happen to be a Miley fan (not that there’s anything wrong with that)? :ponder:

Well no, it isn’t. Almost everyone prefers someone “attractive”, but what one person finds attractive, the next person might not.

Then there are those who would rather find companionship with someone unattractive, though that also means different things to different people.

Grindr is literally for homosexual (or bi) men only. No hetero guys.
Also you can help your attraction towards a certain gender even less than you can a certain ethnicity.