Thanks Alex, I’ll take “Nominative Determinism” for $500
This is why Melania won’t divorce Don.
Before he married that Eastern European “model” he probably had her sign an ironclad prenup
Do you think he would allow her to have a generous Takeaway if she just divorces him for no reason?
It’s a metaphor. For the White House and America.
Whats his cut
I’m out of touch, but I’m pretty sure that “81 Million Votes My Ass,” was not the feel-good party anthem of the summer of 2023.
So everyone who opposes this fight on the White House lawn is simply snobbish? I have been called many things but snobbish is not one of them. If Trump were to hold a wet bikini contest then that is a different scenario…I would hope to be broadcast free.
By the way, why is this a money making event? If can use White House lawn then should be a charity event with free tickets for all and broadcast money given to injured veterans.
Maybe they will be serving Brawndo…sorry, I mean Gatorade at this spectacular event. The participants will need their electrolytes. To solve the decades long water shortages in the western states perhaps Gatorade is the answer.
I think republicans will do well again in the midterms
The US schools have definitely gone downhill sadly… following the supreme leader, they do not anymore do any written tests except a cognitive test to identify giraffes and elephants. The schools have turned into a zoo…
Yeah 100%. I am not optimistic about the future of the United States with such an embarrassingly low standard being..adhered to? I don’t think you can even call it a standard in some places.
Yeah that is what I call it too now.
Backwards. The state of education led directly to the current president.
The sorry state of education in the U.S. would also explain why those who are lecturing us now about how obvious it is that Trump is a moron were surprised when he beat their chosen candidate for president in a debate two years ago.
Truly, those of us with a good education were not surprised when he won again
Gotta love the smugness on the overeducated and underemployed. No wonder your political faction keeps losing.
Fact is success in life doesn’t require Ivy League education and academia continues to get eroded.
Idiocracy is just looking at the trend from one viewpoint
You must be tired of seeing your side get its ass kicked by a moron in presidential debates and elections though. Hopefully Democrats will nominate a qualified candidate for president in the next election so we can restore some badly needed gridlock in Washington.




