Idiots

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8575776/billionaire-diamond-trader-ehud-arye-laniado-65-dies-during-penis-enlargement-surgery-that-triggered-heart-attack-at-paris-clinic/

4 Likes

Hard pass on injecting substances into my penis

Hi 2010 @tempogain, that guy actually made a YouTube channel and continued with his shenanigans. He now has 7½ million subscribers.

1 Like

Ha, awesome. Idiots everywhere have found their calling

1 Like

Money can’t buy you happiness. At least, not a big one.

1 Like

In hindsight, he probably should have just treated all his ladyfriends to vagina tightening procedures.

4 Likes

Funnily enough, this works, and is both inexpensive and low-risk. So, a solid financial decision, and practical too :+1:

2 Likes

I tried to find information to see if he had children or not.

There isn’t any information. Do I smell a Darwin Award?

Sad state of affairs when the Taiwanese kids favorite future profession is…being a YouTuber.

1 Like

It’s working for Sun An-tso.

From this:
6383d7bc-687d-11e8-8f2e-7970b9e180c8_1280x720_230147

To this:
5befff82cd790

To this:
unnamed

1 Like

Why? The new economy fully allows one to live off celebrity, even YT celebrity. If you do or say stuff that many people like other people/companies will give you money.

Any day Nike wants to sponsor my work sneakers, which I wear in front of hundreds of impressionable kids every day…uhm…OK?

Ugh don’t remind me. He gets a full page of Apple Daily weekly. News crews followed him like a superstar when he went to his old school -from where he was kicked out if I recall correctly- and where made a special display of force by arm wrestling middle schoolers…

Only thing more upsetting is seeing Korean Fish being received by middle aged amahs like a reenactment of the Beatles arriving in America…

1 Like

The Korean Fish phenomena is a reminder that we are surrounded by idiots.

TVBS had hours of live coverage of him today: I wish they’d go back to reporting the news.

1 Like

Next position for Korean Fish: Minister of Foreign Affairs?

Imagine having your brain work like this.

3 Likes

Mine actually contains the same image, but it’s in color.

2 Likes
2 Likes

No breaking news with the most important info missing!

Did she get her selfie?

1 Like

Does it make me a bad person if I don’t feel bad for her?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. :man_shrugging: