If being threatened to be sued for slander and insult. Help!

Actually, the landlady sent a reply, by email, which missed by some chance:

Mr. NAME:

Because there is no any misunderstanding, so I dont not accept your apology for misunderstanding, s I will sue you and write to “your country” representive office in Taiwan.
I do not tell you a lie or steal your money, so Only when I accept message from you that you feel verey sorry because you should not accuse me with the words " your lying and stealing my money"by writing letter in Chinese , then the sue can be stopped.
Don’t play with words in my country, in my land. if you like to fool people, then you should get out of Taiwan and go to “your country”, there are so many people who you may fool.

her name

Hm… I wonder if I should send her another letter or just wait.

Reply if you want to have some fun with her. Otherwise, I’d just ignore it.

When was that e-mail has been sent out and when you’d have a chance to read it?
If it’s been for a while…then just wait and see.

The email was sent out on the day I sent my apology email, i.e. before she received the official letter by mail.

I guess I’ll just relax and ignore everything except for a formal notice from the court (or whatever it is in Taiwan), if it ever comes. Especially since “I don’t not accept” formally means “I accept” (although not a great way of saying it).

[quote=“alexandril”].
I guess I’ll just relax and ignore everything except for a formal notice from the court (or whatever it is in Taiwan), if it ever comes. Especially since “I don’t not accept” formally means “I accept” (although not a great way of saying it).[/quote]

I assume you probably would not receive anything from the court unless your former landlady exactly knew your detailed personal information including your new contact address, your full name, your ID/or passport no, so that a summon is able to be issued.

Though I need to ponder over this

Cheers,