If China

What will you do when China invades Taiwan?

Run? Swim?

I guess one of those is the correct answer based only on the subforum we are.

3 Likes

Answer with one line .

Will the weight rooms at the sports centers be 50 renminbi per hour?

Hoping they will bring some 四川 cuisine and vastly improve the local eating experience.

1 Like

Change my Chinese typing app to simplified characters.

I donā€™t think they will but if they do, I will be making a beeline for AIT. Iā€™m probably not the only one thinking this way.

Iā€™ll put Megadeth on my MP3 player and power up the BFG9000. No, wait, that was a different bunch of aliens. Anyway, those alien bastards are gonna pay for shootin up my ride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByuZfnImh9o

2 Likes

It will probably look something like the Saigon embassy in 1975.

Wow. I certainly hope not. But perhaps I should rethink my planā€¦Even though itā€™s unlikely that China will attack like this, Iā€™ll check into to what Americans are supposed to do when abroad.
I figured the plan would be more like thisā€¦https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-taiwan-youth/china-tries-to-charm-tech-savvy-taiwanese-youth-as-political-ties-fray-idUSKBN1FR0LB
I read reports of this over and over, and still canā€™t see what the benefit would be for Taiwanese. Maybe Taiwanese young people dislike free press or voting or the right to protest? (sarcasm)

Thanks for the laugh! Ah, the memoriesā€¦ come get some!

1 Like

Way ahead of you bro. I even got the little red book app.

Iā€™d tell you, but I donā€™t want to lower my social credit.

This statement just lost you 100 pointsā€¦

1 Like

But do you have the multiplayer version thatā€™s enabled for stuggle sessions?

Is running an option? I mean youā€™re stuck on an island. Perhaps this question should be rephrased ā€˜how far can you swim based on your current physical fitness level when China invades?ā€™ I think Iā€™d make it a few meters before drowning unfortunately.

But you should run first, right? In Leeds youā€™re already in the river Or the sea.

Not sure that will happen. Uncle Xi isnā€™t an idiot, and this is not a Chinese way (Tibet was completely another story).

Really liked one of the last remarks from somewhere on the internet: ā€œXi promised to deal with Taiwan during his reign. Since now his reign is unlimitedā€¦ Taiwan can waitā€.